Sunday, December 24, 2017

More Lighting Installation

12-19-2017
Only a day after getting some more lighting parts to take home to Penticton, I return to the same lighting store with my perp-abetting mother to re-do the lighting in the kitchen. I installed 20'' of track in two locations here, and know this particular lighting system well. Yesterday I had someone helping me who was totally on top of it and very helpful. Today, with my perp abetting mother adding her dip-shitting and dithering, I get stiffed with the dumbest store help I have ever known. What did  they do; have her start yesterday and not train her on lighting fixtures? She had nothing to offer on any lighting source, track fixtures, bulb  types, color temperatures etc. It got to the point I suspected her of holding back and willfully not saying anything. Plus, she screwed  me on the track; I wanted an 8', and 4' section, and she came out with three 4' sections. When I mentioned this, as she was not about to divulge this obvious discrepancy, she told me that the two 4' sections would work. So if she told me this, and clearly didn't know squat about this track system, why on earth did she make up this obvious fabrication? All to screw me some more as it turned out, as the center line feed could not fit where the two 4' sections joined. I had to fudge it with a minor kluge, something I absolutely hate to do as I get burned (metaphorically) nearly every time. (Especially in my last gig in IT, where the kluge was imposed by the short term thinking boss man, and per usual, I get to wear the unfortunate result of missing the deadline). But of course at 1700h with it dark out, the store closed, and the kitchen lighting out, I had to kluge it.

My mother decided to also buy a torchiere light too, one with an add on reading light. The same dipshit store help woman told us that there was a model in inventory in a box. Great, no elaborate precautions needed to take it home. Some 10 minutes later, she says it was sold earlier this morning, and lo, only the floor model was available. Fine, we will take it, but she said it first has to be packed. Fine, we will wait, and that we did for at least 15 minutes. It is "packed" in the most amateur way possible, with some loosely wrapped bubble wrap, some that didn't make it to the vehicle outside. Then when about to load it, carefully, why, an crappy white vehicle pulls up beside me, and two Fuckwits putz around and do whatever, as they never did go inside to pretend to be customers. (There wasn't any other business at this  location).

Then I noted to the continuing dipshit store help that the floor model torchiere lamp was without bulbs, when it had bulbs as the floor model minutes earlier. To which she said, "we don't sell lamps with bulbs". Like WTF; a $700 total purchase, interminable waiting after being mislead as to whether it was in stock or a floor model, and she then takes the bulbs out of the floor model and then doesn't say anything! Then charges my mother for the bulbs. Not only do we get stiffed with the dumbest store help, but we get sabotaged twice by this same woman (bulbs, and aforementioned track fitting problem). What part of that wasn't scripted?

While installing the track I was beset with forced dropsies, lost screws etc. Then I had the misfortune to have the track mount holes align with the rafters and no screws on hand to anchor to them. In true perp project management style, that necessitated a trip to HD, and lo, another gangstalking scene. And two Fuckwits there where I needed to go, apparently engrossed in their discussion, that one extended his arms aisle wide just as I was passing so to clip me on the shoulder. After the "sorry" bullshit, they  then moved some 4' away to dog me while I made my choice, and then the other one in a dayglo jacket was also extending his arms in the course of their seeming discussion. Like WTF; why is it so important to them everytime I made a decision? (And of course, they like to make it more adverse by crimping me  down on the choices to amp up the vexation before making a decision.)

So what is it about different light sources that so interests the perps????

12-22-2017
Saw the musical Chicago, as it was playing for 7 shows this week in town. That is, Victoria BC, the gangstalking capital of Canada. It was my perp-abetting mother's idea,and she coughed up the loot to see it. I was on attendant duty, as she isn't very mobile, and as regular readers will know, has long "put on the ditz". Now, more like ditzing, dithering and doddering. All perfect perp themes, as they love indecision, slowing me up, and otherwise running interference.

It was an afternoon matinee, which made for downtown parking issues. I reckon we spent 40 minutes looking for parking all over town, with intense vehicular traffic all around. Not to mention a tour through one parkade that somehow "forgot"  to put on their lighted sign to signify "full", so that was seven levels of driving around to no avail. Eventually, it was the more expensive parking to be had at the convention center, who had one last stall where I had to pull the mirrors in and park with the drivers side 2" from the concrete wall and exit via the passenger door. Then a 5 block walk with my mother with a cane, and mobility issues. So much, that if left to her devices she would of used a walker. Naturally, this slow walk was a total set up for gangstalkers, and the faux vagrants loitering around for no apparent reason.  The venue was a former cinema with no elevator, and had no railings for the last leg up the stairs. (My mother needs something to hang onto, and the lighting conditions there didn't help any). Fortunately, the attendant stepped up and aided her the last 15 rows to her seat.

Exiting the theater was from a different backstairs route, a 15 minute descent with railings all the way thankfully, and a minimal amount of theater patrons coursing and crushing around. Afterward, my perp-abetting mother was fixated on a nearby specialty meat store a half block away. So I helped her there too, and did the needed translating and decision making to get that done in relative efficiency. Within a minute of exiting the store, why, the two leading ladies of Chicago, Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly just "happened" to be walking toward us on the street, arm in arm with scarves over their hair, with Roxie passing me by on my immediate L side. In typical perp managed form, they were looking down or elsewhere. I suppose it was now 20 minutes after the show ended, and given that it was 1630h, just maybe they needed to go out for a bite. Though I do find the coincidence level just a little astounding.....

Similarly, back in 2008 I attended my daughter's graduation ceremony, and afterward there was an informal get together in the lobby, with parents and students alike. Well it "so happened" that the valedictory speaker hung around us, she seen from the stage the whole time, and then happens to loiter in my proximity. I find these "on stage, and later proximate" coincidences to be far too frequent since all this abuse and managed circumstances rained (or reigned if you prefer) down on me since 04-2002. Though at the small (120 seating capacity) club I sometimes attend in Penticton, it is common for the performer to hang around afterward, or between breaks, and invariably I pass by them. I have no idea as to why the perps like to manage this. Another variant on this is to have the performer stare at me from the stage, and of course raising the inevitable question as to how they chose to stare at me when the stage is lit and the audience is in the dark.

The logical extension to this is to see persons on TV or in movies and then later in person, separated by greater distance of course, and by the medium too. I don't follow celebrities too much anyhow, and in this part of the world, there aren't  any "passing by" (live). Though back in 2002, about 4 months after this shit came down, I did see Robin Williams from 10' away, at a street corner outside my work building as I was crossing the street, and was heading toward him, and he staring at me for some curious reason. Someone adroitly came along and started talking to him just before I was about to say hello, which is all I was about to say.

Back in about 2010, and  probably documented in a blog posting, I swear I saw Helen Mirren in my usual local supermarket. If it wasn't the look, it was that imperious stare that she has, and that she leveled at me momentarily. I wasn't 100% sure, but again, as I don't keep up on celebrities and how they currently look compared to when I might of last seen them on the screen, which is sometimes a decade apart. There may have been a few celebrities that were morphed over for the gangstalking occasion, but of course I would of not recognized them. I have often wondered about those who sometimes loiter for no apparent reason, say, sitting down at a bus stop bench while I am there too, for 5 or 10 minutes and then walking off, not catching a bus.

12-23-2017
Yesterday, I took my perp abetting mother to a couple of grocery stores; what a insane palaver/clusterfuck show. Every pinch point in the aisles and entrance was covered with Fuckwits, and at one tight corner they had a pallet jack with a load on it, at least three Fuckwits with shopping carts and a "just stand there" male yapper all penning me in. I just had to break out of this insane cluster fuck and leave my mother to her own devices with the shopping cart, which functions as a ersatz walker for the occasion.

Then onto the local SOF supermarket, and again, covered by male Fuckwits, especially at entrance and exit doors, along with the senseless numbers of stocking carts, aka stalking carts, replete with the brown cardboard boxes. When on my own at home (Penticton), I go supermarket shopping at 2000h hours or so to avoid the clusterfuck gangstalk show that erupts around me should there be half an excuse to do so. Of course they screw with my long established habits at times, and have me go grocery shopping at high traffic times as needed, by them.

More grocery shopping today at 0900h, getting the turkey at a local specialty store. Thankfully it was just me, and not my mother adding her doddering and ditzing into the deal. Another major cluster fuck at every turn and aisle end, and again, the now ubiquitous stocking/stalking carts partially blocking the aisles, along with the dude stocker/stalker. Just what is it about this town (Victoria, BC, Canada) that has to stalk and clusterfuck me at every turn? And added to that, pit-lamp me, (shine headlights) on me when at corners, turning around, getting in my vehicle etc.

Anyhow,  this PC at the First Feral Family house is getting hammered and it is so slow that I must wait for the mouse to react. So I will call this done enough for posting.

No comments: