Sunday, November 05, 2017

Picking Grapes

10-31-2017
Alternating radiotherapy and grape picking these past two days. Yesterday was an early radiotherapy appointment in Kelowna, so I got to start picking at 1300h. Today, a mid-day radiotherapy appointment; 2.5 hours picking in the morning and 3 hours more, resuming at 1430h. Tomorrow, the property changes hands, so I don't know what the deal is after that.

I had my "usual" hallway loafers and wall leaning louts after I finished my radiotherapy session. I have never seen so many Fuckwits without a thing to do in a hospital before. But as I have just been irradiated, the perps put on quite a show. Yesterday, they held me up with traffic and a mission to get a particular make of vitamin B across town. Said vitamin B ran out too early as the large format "happened" to be out of stock when I made my last online order.

I had my "usual" posse of vehicular gangstalkers around me there and back; three logging trucks, one cement constituent bulk carrier, a few flat decks and plenty of tractor trailers. Obviously they had this one planned long ago; mere one-time surgery wouldn't serve the greater gangstalking purpose.

11-01-2017
A radiotherapy trip to Kelowna for a 1000h appointment. Then the doctor at 1110h. No big deal on either account, though I did learn that they beam me with gamma rays with their linear particle accelerator. While in the patient room, with a medical assistant taking notes, the power went out on the whole building, and took some 10 seconds to come back on. Which meant that the data entry the medical assistant was interrupted until her PC booted up again. As to what the power outage did for the linear particle accelerator I don't know, but I would imagine its reboot sequence was more than for a PC.

What is it about the radiotherapy staff that they seem so evasive and distant? I have seen the same cadre for 8 days now, and I don't get this impersonal touch. Two treatment units are side by side and the waiting room is common, so I also see the staff from the other treatment unit in the course of the general process. Today, they put a woman from the other to take me into the treatment, and lo, another comes out of the adjacent room (pop outs) and follows me in. (The time worn perfect perp set up that I have come to know and despise). The second one was E. Indian or Arabic of some kind. They set me up on the bed, and do their usual pushing, pulling and tweaking of me to get me into position. and when finished, the single tall young girl comes in from the other treatment unit to lower me down. She has been there most days, and is particularly vapid and unengaging. I suppose she is the Featured Creature (Caucasian, young) of this process, though I have no idea why. And why the dark E. Indian woman who popped in after treatment yesterday, different from the one above? Its like a post-irradiative treatment victim tour, within seconds of completion. Next I predict they will add in negroes in this continuing need for the perps to stalk me with all racial comers. (They have placed negroes on my route for me to see while driving home, at least twice in one week).

I get  my "usual" posse of stalkers there, especially when I turn corners, and more so after treatments. Today, the deal was that the doctor's appointment (Asian doctor) was an hour after treatment, so they had me there on the premises (at a waiting room, beside the fish tank), for longer than usual. I also got my "usual" hallway ditherers as well, who often break from the aisle blocking cluster only to re-cross my path again. Been there, had it done to me since 04-2002 and I am sick fucking fed up. And too, the vehicular stalking and pit lamping is intense when departing. Plus, the vehicular posse around me on the way there and back. It seems they slack off on the stalking when mid-distance, a 75km run one way.

The grape picking is done now; the landlord indicated that now that the property has changed hands, it is up to the new owners to deal with the seller, though the realtor usually gets blamed he says. I suppose it was all about interleaving this activity with the radiotherapy, having a "hot" (just irradiated ) victim picking grapes, before and after. The ongoing combinations and permutations of activities never seems to end.

A double day for power black outs; on the way home from the supermarket, only 100m from my residence, the whole neighborhood blacked out with a flash in the sky, and about 20 seconds later, another flash and the power was back on. This "somehow" precipitated the spare PC, which I rarely use now, to turn on with the fan on high. I found out when I entered my place; this particular Lenovo PC starts out with the fan on high for about 5 seconds and then it drops to a near inaudible noise level. And "somehow" the PC booted up and had its fan stuck on high. Go figure.

11-02-2017
A clusterfuck and a mind fuck at the parking lot at the cancer center in Kelowna when I arrrived. I got mind fucked into "thinking" my appointment time was 1236h, when it was 1254h, as that is the transposition of today and tomorrow's times. So with a back up at the parking meter, I had to wait, while others passed by, or else waited behind me. Only when I scanned in was I allowed to know I was too early. So I go back to add more time, and then one of the folks behind me was doddering around at the meter still, plus one of the passers-by who preceded me in (and seemingly, didn't need a ticket), was now there ahead of me. Then a day-glo dude from the security company "needed" to get a parking ticket too, he ahead of me. Then when I added more time, the infernal meter crapped out, and didn't permit the addition of 1 more hour, saying it was invalid. After two attempts, fuck it. I got a card of the parking meter person at the front desk and left it at that, as I would been 20 minutes over at the most. But as it "happened" I got called in early for radiotherapy, and all the parking angst was for naught. But why create the problem in the first place? Getting the appointment time wrong, forcing me back out to then deal with meter with two of the first time gangstalkers there and having the parking meter go wrong. The perps like to change up costs; $3 one day, $5 the next as I was there for longer, and then today, only $1.50 as I figured I would be done in an hour. They get much mileage out of changing the price of gasoline, and that inveterate algorithm driven price roller coaster, Amazon.

And it wasn't a day for parking meters either; I had to go to the Kelowna shoe repair to get my work boots fixed, a perennial problem as they just keep "failing". After driving around the block I finally get a stall, and lo, the meter says "fail". What is that supposed to mean? Anyhow, I stuffed a quarter into in and went to the shoe repair place. For some reason the parking got awful tight around there.

And some snow enroute, and more on the way back; just slush on the highway and in Kelowna, but halfway back it was rain, and within 10km of Penticton, bare dry road.

What is it about longevity of automotive parts nowadays? My parents replaced the Ford Escape's clutch at about 60-70,000 km, and now its slipping at 115,000km. Like WTF; these parts lasted once 60,000 miles (or more) and it seems they are now getting manufactured to get the same mileage in kilometers, 5/8 less. I don't think I will buy another Ford clutch, but prices are all over the map from $100 to $500, shipping is all over the map as are delivery times. Who said that online shopping was simple?

11-03-2017
Snow this morning, some 3", and icy roads in the suburbs. The highway was better, though still ice in places and a dump truck with a pup trailer lost traction and spun into the concrete barrier and jack-knifed. Still on its wheels though, so hopefully no injuries. The icy snow melt from overnight stayed on my vehicle for the Penticton-Kelowna return trip. Added to that was brown colored road crud, a sort of "browning" of the vehicle while traveling. Afterward, I barely recognized the vehicle, so I went to the power washing depot.

And 2/3 through the job of cleaning my vehicle, and using the power washer to clean off the the now-browned ice that traveled with me, the thing kicks out. (How many times have I mentioned power washers that crap out on me?) I put more coins in it and the coins just pop out via the coin return. Eventually I get the attendant, who hammers on the coin machine to no avail. So he suggests I use the credit card swiper, which I do, and allows me to finish cleaning the vehicle. So what was the point of that? Two different payment methods for one simple job? Or was it holding me up in mid-job? There was no reason for the washer to kick out as there was plenty of time on the clock. Go figure.

I finally got the infernal car deck fixed (again); it had conked out yet again for no seeming reason. Which deprived me of radio and music on my daily road trips to Kelowna this week. The perps just love to disconnect me from frequent sources of information; e.g. radio. And too, they fucked with my wrist watch and made it unadjustable, so I will have to take it in sometime. It never ends, these relentless attacks on the functionality of everything.

Said car audio deck was fixed on my return to Penticton; so the installer guy got to hang out in my vehicle, and drive it some 100', after arriving from Kelowna. No doubt it is a big deal to have someone else in my vehicle as these critical junctures, e.g. just arriving, so who knows what the deal is. While it was being fixed, some 15 minutes worth, I hung around in the electronics shop among all the new LCD TV's. Plus at least 15 new ones in brown cardboard boxes were sitting there in the retail area. The perps like to have these devices around me, and have become a ubiquitous gangstalking tool, e.g. smart phones.

11-05-2017
A hangover day, replete with getting sick this morning. All the more strange was that I thought I was OK. My fickle friend came over last night and we chatted, ate finger foods and had wine. Two bottles later he insisted on ordering more... Well anyhow, he slept on the floor overnight in a sleeping bag, and we pulled ourselves together in the morning.  He didn't stay for breakfast or anything, and I thought it best to go back to bed. And lo, within an hour I was feeling something unpleasant, and then ended up throwing up. In the toilet that is, as he got sick on my floor in a prior visit about three months ago. Anyhow, I am slowly recovering today, and the perps have exploited this to put on extra ear-ringing noise all today.

A hair cut and a leg wax yesterday; my typical treatment every 6 weeks or so. For the waxing, two students were on opposite sides, and did a leg each. This is common, though the odd time they switch sides when I flipped over so they could stay with the same leg. The hair stylist was from Quesnel, and as I lived there for four months one long ago summer job, there was plenty to talk about. Attractive and slim she was too; I didn't get the Big Girl treatment this time, typified by pushing her gut into me. The whole deal felt almost normal. We shall see what happens next time, and that she acts the same way if I happen to see her. Some have begun as friendly and talkative, and then the next visits are marked by them pretending not to notice me.

I think I have finally got the automobile clutch selection made, navigating unit price, , "performance" level/features, delivery (to Canada), shipping costs etc. Not to mention getting a better product, as it seems stock Ford clutch parts are such crap. Or more likely, someone wears them out faster than normal. I saw one online reference to a Ford Escape clutch, and the guy got 150,000 miles out of it. As mentioned above, this part has worn out at 40,000 miles, now twice.

Anyhow; time to get this posted for another week.

No comments: