Sunday, September 10, 2017

Phone Follies

09-07-2017
That should be phone sabotage, many times over. The so-called smart phone went off network by itself for two days, so by then I figured it might not be the network (has happened; an unannounced unilateral network "upgrade"), but the phone. So I took it into the shop and the woman pulled the battery and SIM card, and lo it worked. Of course (sort of) I was backed up with two messages and a saved call, but had more shopping to do, so the phone was pinging all the time. Finally at home, I get to it, and the perps now launched some kind of pop-up screen every keystroke, so I don't know what the fuck is going wrong. That episode was worth screaming at the assholes at least 5x; taking my phone out for two days and then sabotaging me getting to my messages and access to the keyboard. I just about flung the phone onto the hard floor. I am so pissed with how much touch screens invite perp sabotage. I have used computers for over 40 years, and smart phones are absolutely ergonomic hell (Androids at least). They make Windows seem like a piece of cake. I was perfectly fine keyboarding my term papers on a mainframe based word processor in 1978. Thank goodness I haven't attempted such on a smart phone.

So what is the point of obstructing my phone calls and texts by a network access problem, and then pulling the same shit by way of fucking the user interface when the first problem is fixed? Just more fucking abuse heaped on the first round of abuse, and that is straight out of the perp playbook; get the victim while down, better yet, when just getting up.

09-08-2017
Another day of smokey skies, visibility of 3km at most. Even the water bombers are grounded for crissakes. We are now at 71 days of no rain, the previous record was 44. Thunderstorms and some showers are expected this weekend, but it is very possible that could start new forest fires. We shall see, but it is much less angst than waiting for Hurricane Irma to hit Florida, as is forecast. That is a whole lot more weather, or like adversity, than we can expect here. I saw on the news that the Columbia Gorge was shut down; that is simply astounding wildfire activity in extent.

De-leafing vines all day today in the vineyard; it seems perverse to be doing this now, as other vineyards will start in early July. We will be picking in 2-4 weeks. However, it keeps me employed for now; anything in September or later in the vineyard laboring business is a bonus.

What was with the gangstalking shit show when I went to the laundromat, then downtown to the bank, and then to the grocery store? They even had a pretty miss with an armful of tattoos arrive in the laundromat, who then gave me a stare. Nice blue eyes, but I could not imagine lying next to her tattoo-ed arm for long (more than 2 seconds) without looking elsewhere. Then she followed me in her pink Jeep halfway to the bank. Then I was covered in the bank parking lot, then intense vehicle trains on the way to the grocery store, and then clusterfuck intensity in the parking lot. Then the ambulatory dicks arrived to pretend to shop, corralling me at every move. And headlight pit lamping at every turn in the road. All over the fact that I went to the bank, got some cash, and spent some at the grocery store? Possibly, as the perps are totally nuts over financial transactions, wallet contents, bill colors etc.

Last night's phone sabotage somehow self corrected itself; the pop up window disappeared after a reboot, but even attempting a reboot was obstructed for many tries. More phone action erupted later when my local fickle friend started texting at 2300h.

09-09-2017
Saturday, and an early trip to the gangstalk show, the farmer's market. Now post-Labor Day, and the crowds have thinned out. But still, the dithering dipshits that step in my way, or wander in my path ahead of me, is considerably out of proportion to the pre-04-2002 days, before all this harassment and abuse rained down on me, and hasn't let up. (That is, any public events, anywhere). And of course, the split-couple gangstalk move, where they split apart and so timed to force me to wander between them. Of note was an elderly couple who "happened" to be wandering 8' apart, putting on the ditz as if they didn't notice, a long established perp gangstalking countenance.

Then onto getting ready for work, as there are 5 rows to finish de-leafing on this particular block, and making my lunch. All that takes 20 minutes or so, and lo, by the time I had my boots on and stepped out the door, why, it was raining. "Well done" is my usual refrain to commend the perps on a particular inconvenient coincidence. So I am all dressed up, and have no where to go. That is, dressed for vineyard laboring work; in my usual lycra mid-thigh shorts and long sleeved stretchy shirt that wicks away moisture. Which is of course, another perp stunt, though less frequent; lets have the victim get ready for work but force him to stay at home. And better yet, after he has packed a  lunch, lets have him eat said lunch at his residence, instead of at the vineyard (or in his vehicle). And yes, this pattern of shifting my food consumption, and juxtaposing a packed lunch to then later eat at home is also part of this endless game of changing combinations, permutations, locations and (spatial) juxtapositions is nothing new. Of course all this is now intensified as of 04-2002, where before, I was a naive victim/target/subject and they had to keep their games within the bounds of the conventional normal.

I made a sortie to take the glass to the recycle depot, and it became a holy vehicular gangstalking show. Every corner was beset with extra traffic making turns and headlights aimed at me. The perps are getting more on the rag in the last few days; swarming me more often and more obviously, and pit-lamping me at the same time.

After that, I went to the specialty grocery store, and lo, that wretched woman staff/stalker was there again, this time as a cashier. She was in the middle of doing a "head dip", that is, bending over with her head facing me. (Akin to bowing I suppose, though 10' away). Then she lifts her torso up, facing me, and says "hello" for the first time ever, and I reply in kind. Just what is it about this every persistent staff-stalker who is there 90% of the time, unlike any other staff in the store? And after being hounded by shopper stalkers, I go the checkout where the staff/stalker woman is still there, and lo, if they don't put another cashier on to cross behind her, back and forth, most notable for her prominent breasts projecting from her too tight sweater.  I don't think they have done the darling babe cashier at this particular store in the five years I have shopped there, but they have certainly backed off on the young one they had. And they got rid of the fugly negro woman with dreadful dreads after six months last year. In general (all stores), just what is it about financial transactions and placement of these fugly folks (most often) as checkout cashiers (save the infrequent babe) in all their variety that is just so important to the perps? They put on a few more males as cashiers now, maybe 10% of the time.

I have come to the conclusion that these very persistent staff stalkers, another at the first vineyard I worked at this year, have some kind of similar biophysical properties that the perps want correlate with, and hence, have them constantly on my ass.

09-10-2017
Sunday, and the weather cooperated for a warm day, with high cloud, and no smoke. Yesterday's rain lasted a whole 20 minutes, timed to re-direct me to be doing other activities, and not working in the vineyard. Today, I finished in the early afternoon, and from what I can surmise from the boss man, it was the last of my regular vineyard work for 2017. (And I was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, when I loafed around at home). Perhaps some spot work at harvest time.

And my landlord and landlady have taken off for a week, just before I arrived back from the vineyard job. Most curious that timing; if I am sitting around all this coming week, then it is most odd they had to vacate their premises. I am to deal with the mail and put it inside their place and check around to make sure all is OK as part of the deal. It just that I find the timing most peculiar; as I finish up vineyard work and hang around the property, they depart, and I will be entering their house once per weekday to deal with their request. (I live in a wholly separate carriage house on the same lot as the landlord's house). Funny how that happens, these entrances and exits, like a play, perhaps even a farce.

No comments: