Sunday, November 23, 2014

Droogies at the Job Board

11-17-2014
And so begins my first visit to the physical local job board today, officially unemployed rather than disabled, har, har. And while it makes not one whit of difference to me, as the benefits suck in either case, this EI (Employment Insurance it is called here) mode one doesn't pay any benefits for 28 days, and only at 55% of one's former wage, though I suspect/hope not below the minimum wage. Ridiculous, as I don't earn enough to save anything, let alone less of that rate.

And when I entered the building and looked at the job board from afar, why, my droogie (as in, criminal "friends") gangstalking pals were three abreast and doing their stalk-still standing act, blocking sight lines and egress to the job board. And no less, all three of them had their toques lifted up in a peak above their heads to obstruct more of the (brown cork) board. If ever there is a cover for the shiftless male gangstalking scum to aggregate, the job board/Work BC office is the place for them. Or any other vagrant magnets out there, not that I make any effort to seek them out. Clearly if the Thems are constructing visual obstructions on my first visit to the physical job board. (possibly brown color games, as in "browning around"), then this unemployment gig has a much longer run than a few weeks.

And I suppose last week's pathetic (them, not me) Friday afternoon job interview, my last day with my then employer, was timed to coincide just for this event. In all my years of having orchestrated job interviews, as surely all of them were, last week's interview takes the cake for blatant, though not stated, "don't bother". And I have no idea why the perps put on this extra obvious act, but one can be sure that it was deliberate.

11-18-2014
And post-yoga Monday; some 15 other women classmates, no other dudes this time. Not even the Wheezer and Gasper, even if there was an empty mat space next to me which the perps threatened to populate with him once the class began. Thankfully it didn't happen. The blonde Star Girl ended up beside me, often doing her own flakey thing at times. I don't know quite what her role is; for the better part of a year she was at least 5 mats away against the mirrors (on mirror blocking duty). Now she gets placed next to me, R side this time, after two brief pre-class visits to her mat. And a further minor escalation was that our fingertips clashed twice, as in momentary contact. Contact is always a big deal for the perps, and more noticeable at the checkout when handing the receipt to me. And she was wearing the identical horizontal striped tights as the darling pixie instructor for crissakes.

And continued planted ideations about getting the job after last week's ridiculous interview. Been there, done that. It was over before it began, all that was needed was for the perps to put me through another exercise in orchestrated absurdity. Even for jobs where it seems I am an ideal candidate, one back in May this year, the perps kept pummeling me about getting the job and new work scenarios when I didn't get an offer.

And what is with the stripped down graphics on Amazon? The CD cover art doesn't show up when there is more than one disc displaying, as in a list by artist or from a search result. If it is a single disc/album, the graphic/cover art does display. It has been going on for a week now, and I am quite sure it isn't coming from Amazon.

And what is with software/firmware companies dropping me off their email lists for no apparent reason? An Oppo firmware upgrade became only known to me by way of its display panel indicating "FW found". Glad I knew about that cryptic message, learned from the last time when the same message showed up AND a notification email from Oppo. Ditto for J River Media Media Center; I only learned of the new version by happen-chance web browsing.

Though nothing new about getting dropped off email lists though; private individuals have done the same when they regularly do broadcast emails which suddenly stop for no reason.

Evening;
A one day gig tomorrow to remove netting at a vineyard tomorrow. It "happens" to near to the town of above mentioned the absurd interview of last week. I figured there would be a re-visit, as it fits the perp pattern of having me return to the same geographical place, sometimes days, weeks, and even decades apart.

An interesting aside yesterday; I spoke with my former boss about what has to be done for the wines, and mentioned an addition for the current fermentation that is to be stopped with residual sugar for a sweet wine. Strangely, he wanted me to make up the two additive solutions days in advance. (Maybe so he can play wine-maker for the first time). As I was about to do it, the perps wiped my recall of the conversion of ppm (parts per million) to grams/hectoliters (divide by 10). So I had to go to my papers and read up on this particular substance and the addition rates. And of course they weren't what I needed exactly, e.g. milligrams per liter. As I was figuring out this brain incursion, why, the boss shows up in the winery and he hadn't been there for months. And for no substantial reason it turned out. So it would seem as I am being forcibly put through a mind-fuck over units of measure and conversion between them, they send the gangstalking boss in that moment. Funny how these same theme re-occur so often.

11-19-2014
A partial day some 40 min. drive N to do a netting job. A dysfunctional and dysphoric start; I was among vineyards in a driveway, where I was directed to, but 15 min. early. I phoned the boss and he said he would be there shortly. A truck drives past me about two minutes later and then stops some 100' ahead. Another vehicle and someone comes out and puts their bicycle down. The car drives on and parks near the truck. The someone in a hoodie, styled as if an alien head was inside the hoodie, walks past and then hangs near the car. No one motions for me to come over, but it is clear that they are putzing with the nets. At 0800h I get out and join these assembled individuals and find out that they belong to the netting crew. The seeming boss said "look alive"; to which I replied I will look alive as soon as I learn about the netting job. In other words, this dysphoric neglect on starting a new job, is all part of this staged scene. The least he could of done IMHO was to stop the truck while driving past and open a window and introduce himself. Somehow, basic connection (meet and greet) behavior wasn't permitted; just drive past the new guy and let him figure it out, and then dump on him for obscure reasons about looking alive.

And pulling up netting, a mode for perps to cause no end of problems of snagging etc. never mind the additional hassle of the perps pulling the netting out my hand. Or, dithering my vision so I couldn't figure out where the edge of the net was, difficult at best with the thin black nylon.

Extra helicopter coverage, slow and deliberate with an overhead flyover of that dark grey EC135 that shows up from time to time over the last three years. said to be a private helicopter owned by someone who sold a winery. I got plenty of EC-135 coverage at my former worksite (of the past 2.5 years) as there is a helicopter training school at the Penticton airport, some 4 km away. At today's work location there is no airport cover story, so what was it doing, circling my worksite about 2km away and then doing a final overhead pass some 150' overhead? And some helicopter noise convergence exercises too; first a very throbby larger Bell 412 helicopter that has not been close enough to identify, and then the EC-135 came along so both helicopters were making noise at the same time, though not close to each other as far as I could tell.

Now, looking at this LCD panel, predominantly white at the moment, the perps are playing plasmic patterns of replications of set netting, sub-second flashing of the patterns (two different net sizes).

The bathroom fan on a humidistat now goes on anytime it wants, or more like, they want. And the perps told me it has significance in conjunction with above mentioned helicopter coverage. And too, at least three slow and low flyovers with helicopters tonight (2000h, dark) as I write this up in my residence.

11-20-2014
Three appointments today, one being an interview. The interview went well; the vineyard/winery owning couple seemed to be regular folk, a relief to say the least. Though, appearances can be deceiving as surely anyone over 30 would know.

Onto the former employer where I am wrapping up things as I owe them some working time. Picking botrytis affected grapes no less. Major gangstalking vehicle coverage on my way back at 1530h, a half hour earlier than my once usual quitting time, and still the trains of 3 to 10 vehicles come by in the opposite direction, some six trains in all.

Onto a wine expert to taste one of my wines this year, as it had some bitterness, as did one of the wines last year.  And lo, if the bitterness flavor didn't dissipate in the sample I brought, so there wasn't a problem to diagnose. Good one, that.

Major helicopter coverage today; once the interview was done. Even a mid air hover at the end of the runway, seemingly for rappel exercise. A twin engined Bell 412, possibly the one that makes the big throbby noise. More coverage this evening when I returned from the red wine sampling, this time the softer puttering sound of the EC-135

Also while working at my former employer and working off my hours deficit, I had two low and close passes from the loud throbby  Bell 412 helicopter, a twin engined heavy lift chopper, which I have now identified for the first time, as it was always so distant until today. It was low and coming from the S, and had its front white underside light on, and came straight at me from 2 km away, and then veered off within a 100m and passed by some 50m elevation above the ground and 200m away. Then it repeated this same pass, though coming more from the SW and then veering off, getting a little closer. I suppose it was introducing itself for all the noise it has made over the past 2.5 years I have heard it.

More piss games again, a forced piss was coming on while driving on my way back to my residence and then they ran some pee down my leg (not much) before I could get the vehicle parked, and I unloaded the rest of it in the back alley near my gated entry. Anyhow, I went inside to clean my leg up with a face cloth (that went straight into the laundry afterward), and lo, if the phone didn't ring, not once, but twice. As I was busy, and disinclined to walk anywhere with my pants at my feet, I let it ring. Later, I checked on my messages and the call was from my Victoria farm worker friend, whom I hadn't heard from in at least two months. Somehow, she muffed the call and phoned twice in succession, though of course the perps can arrange those details easily, but all they wanted was a longer phone ringing duration (and related EMF activity) during this clean up moment. Like WTF; now 12.5 years of this insane relentless abuse, and there they are arranging to have me phoned just when cleaning up the their mess (not much) on my leg is totally absurd, when it was the same agency that made the fucking mess in the first place.

11-21-2014
Another month until the Winter Solstice, and the perps do like to arrange low angle sun in my face, and succeeded this morning when I drove up to W Kelowna to get a paycheck for $60. This was for my netting work, and hopefully no more of it. As it turns out, the person owns a winery, one that I applied to work for, and had some email exchanges for a few weeks until they read my emails to learn that I was available Dec. 01. Turns out, I was available two weeks earlier, and when I told them (via email), why, they didn't reply.

And why do red colored vehicles make a gratuitous parking exercise next to my mid-grey vehicle? I went to the laundromat, trip 2 of 3 (pull the synthetics out to air dry at home and put the cottons in the dryer), and no one was parked either side of me. I go in, attend to the laundry, and no one else came inside. I go outside and this red sled vehicle with SK plates is beside my vehicle. Instead of the driver making a show of getting his laundry out, why, he starts up his vehicle, backs up, and ends of crossing my ambulatory path on my way to my vehicle. Like WTF; all that he came for was to park next to me and then back up when I entered the parking lot and then drive over where I was to walk. Totally gratuitous and perverse public behavior arranged for my presence. Unless anyone else in my readership can think of any other reason for someone to arrive in a dedicated laundromat parking lot and then take off without having attended to any laundry.

11-22-2014
And why does music playback fuckery interest the perps so much? I had the PC set up to play to the Oppo player and it worked fine until someone messed it up, (not me, PC setting changes are nothing new). This way, I could use one set of headphones and it was a total convenience. After someone reset the playback, I ended up with PC related files coming through its own headphones. The music playback software still played through the Oppo player's headphones. Then someone messed it up today so the music playback software cannot find the Oppo, so I am totally hooped if I want it for playback (what I usually do). Is it not enough for the perps that they have destroyed a half dozen headphone sets in the last 12 years, mess with the volume, and other inane jerkarounds? Seemingly not, as two working headphones was better than one set working, but that is too much to ask, so to speak. [Hours later, I Media Center software found the Oppo again, another trick the assholes like to play, delaying software function].

The teapot acquisition sabotage fuckery continues; not only did the mug magically descend by itself onto the glass Bodum Assam teapot and break it inside the cabinet, but the sabotage continues. I was using a glass pitcher in its place, and it turned out it wasn't Pyrex, and after a week, broke. So now I use a saucepan a a temporary teapot, probably what the perps wanted anyhow. The assholes continue to block re-acquisition here in Canada. Those that stock it are charging an arm and a leg, and the tea specialties store in town as well. That Seattle coffee chain doesn't have that model in stock, now playing for a week. The alternate tea store in town has the glass teapots only in half size for crissakes. Similar to the slotted spoon acquisition nonsense the assholes put me through a few months ago, they have created a need (breaking the teapot this time), and then block and obstruct all the means to get a new one, save paying double. On the slotted spoon front, as an update, I went by the display a week after I bought one online, and lo, if they weren't locally stocked in the Kitchen Aid utensils display.

The striated plasma beams came on heavy at a few transition points today; when getting into my vehicle, exiting the house, passing through gate to back alley where my vehicle is located. And with an added feature; instead of a single parallel lines in my visual field, they now have the lines broken every 3" or so, equal break length to plasma line length.

11-23-2014
I book my flights to Victoria for my annual Christmas exodus to visit the First Feral Family late Saturday (yesterday), when I thought all was contained on the job prospects front, as in, one promising lead for a 10 month 2015 gig but nothing to happen until Dec. 5. And here on a Sunday, I get an email from someone who hadn't replied in a week, requesting an interview. Presumably, the latter party could offer me a job within a day or two of an interview, and then what do I do? Take the job with the latter party for a up-front six month only gig, but offers commercial cellar hand (winery) experience which I don't have, or do I hang tough to expect an offer for vineyard work (which I have experience) with the former party with whom I have interviewed, and I came to like at the interview? Like WTF; a job lead (resumes and emails only) goes dead, and until today, it has been 100% consistent that they stay that way. In other words, a three way confluence of contingencies, the third being that my flight booking may also be problematic as the cellar-hand job offer, if it comes to that, would be from a certain ethnic group which doesn't care much for Christmas (breaks) anyhow. Like who writes this shit and keeps my existence in a penurious churn mode all the time?

I suppose that part of it is that the perps have been pumping me with the notion of working at this vineyard for the past week, again, with no firm offer, but a Dec. 5 date to do a day's work to establish compatibility. And now they resurrect this thought-to-be dead job lead on me which could materialize while the vineyard owners are away for a week? Anyhow, I will do the interview with the latter party, and see what happens. Maybe the ethnic side of it and its attendant behavior patterns will deter me; I just don't know and I am fucking fed up with bottom feeding jobs and the constant hassle staying solvent. Besides, I spent the last 2.5 years working for increasingly exasperating owners, and I desperately need a break from this vitality leaching grind. And part of that exasperation was that I could not believe a word he said, because he would never deliver on his promises, and said ethnic group also has a huge propensity for deceit. It never fucking ends; orchestrated and constant exposure to duplicity, as if 20 married years to someone who was fast and loose with the facts wasn't enough sufferance. And to cast this in the perps' meta-objective perspective, they just love creating misinformation, lies, perceptual reversals and the rest of the informational FUDD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and Deceit). Which works into their epistemology (information theory and science), objectives, augmented by the (arranged IMHO) school shootings.

A shut-in day today, along with copious urination, often timed to coincide just as I switched from one set of headphones (having played locally stored FLAC files) to then listen to online music samples on the other set of headphones (playing MP3 files from online sources). Exciting moments in perp fuckery to be sure. Another key timing point to force urination (of not very much) is to be sending someone an email, purchasing an item online, or doing cutting and pasting (editing files).

Enough excitement to post this now, and call it another week of abusive insanity, and ponder what is next coming down the orchestrated nonsense pipe.

No comments: