Saturday, April 19, 2014

Twelve Years On

04-14-2014
Who knew this litany of psychopathic abuse would run 12 fucking years, and counting? Back on 04-15-2002 they first scared the crap out of me and then hit me with a shock and awe array of unconventional technologies in my apartment, first after taking me somewhere else, and then bringing me back to my apartment for "the experience". I suppose all my family and friends did know in advance, and when I went to work the next day the boss mentioned that he also off work the prior day, and ditto for my former boss, though with different excuses. I wouldn't doubt that they were watching in some command/control room somewhere, along with many others.

And so here I am, wondering why is it that these insane assholes won't come forth and declare themselves. Back on 04-15-2002 some of them did show up in my apartment, one notable case being a male who inflated a balloon and tied the end of it into a knot and then in the bathroom he flushed the toilet and inserted the balloon to block it. Somehow I "forgot" and then when I went to use the toilet next it wouldn't flush. And ever since that event, until 2013, my toilet blocked 99% of the time whenever I had a bowel movement. Plungers would work sometimes, and not others, and the various toilet clearing chemicals would take a few hours or longer to clear.

And why won't they show up? They dropped a big hint back in 2013, having me read about quantum mechanics and  biographies of preeminent of researchers (e.g. Paul Dirac, Hugh Everett). It is about the "Measurement Problem" in quantum mechanics. If the link is all too opaque, the short story is that an observer is always part of what they are measuring, and cannot be disassociated in conventional or classic physics. BUT, if one can separate the observer, by surreptitiously spying on them via the energetic ether and controlling all their faculties, the measurement problem can be circumvented. I know, I am jumping through a lot of assumptions here, but it "so happens" that every time I measure something I get noise-stalked, or have added unconventional events occur, e.g. light flashes, suspending my cognition while looking at the measurement tape or other object, and many other orchestrated events, e.g. gangstalker arrivals, ruses and eruptions. Don't ask me what circumventing the the "measurement problem" achieves, though likely further accomplishments in quantum mechanics world or discovery of some cosmological constants they are after. Say, controlling all life in the universe from a central control room; more wild assumptions again. Or, perhaps, access to the "many worlds" that was postulated by Hugh Everett in his quantum mechanic research.

And it is the same with the aliens; visiting only, and doing research on crops (crop circles), mutilating cattle (cutting out their anus and draining them of blood), and on humans, aka close encounters, with anal probes etc. I reckon the aliens and the perps are on the same side and are jointly researching humans, maybe all of them at once, in all universes.

Anyhow, enough speculation on unconventional technologies and their human non-consensual experimentation.

I am working on the irrigation at the vineyard this week, having visited the creek source last week to fix some pipe to no apparent success. But as there is three sources of water, creek, well and lake, the perps have a full agenda on mixing them up and whatever other games that focus on water source.

At the vineyard, in the middle of an acre of sprinklers going off, two female visitors walked down the wet driveway, and as I was the first person they encountered, they approached me. I got up from attending to the pipes in the ground, and greeted them, and the one with the big sunglasses did this little head dip and a protracted stare at me as she came close and then offered me a piece a paper and said it was an invitation to a meeting the same evening. I had a peek at the literature and it was religious material (JW), so I got the putative drift of the intent/rationale. As I was checking out the second female, who didn't say anything but was way cute as best I could make out due to her windswept hair across her face, I got this unexpected THWACK on the back from an adjacent sprinkler that nailed me at the furthest reach of its trajectory. And for some reason I internally felt shocked/surprised, even though I had been hit with it a few times in the prior five minutes of putzing at that location. So.. it would seem that the perps wanted to surprise me with a sudden noise and impact (with water) as the same time as looking at an attractive woman. Excellent timing on their part, as always, and while the most egregious example of getting me while distracted by a much Favored subject, it fits the pattern; attractive female or otherwise Favored bait, and then (usually) an Unfavored specimen/substance/noise to follow, though in this case it was a sudden surprise of a jet of water on my back.

Yoga today, and another dude, two others and some 14 women.  The woman with the squarish ass seems to be getting some extra close-to-me (on my L side) action, two weeks in a row and they haven't done this with her for over a year. If I don't like the sight of large or strange shaped asses (aka Unfavored body features), why is it a 12 year long quest of some bizarre and deranged international covert organization to find out why? Just get the f**k out as it causes no one any harm.

My vineyard farmworker colleague of 2012 "happened" to be at yoga this evening. To be fair, she introduced me to this venue back then, and in 08-2012 left for the University of Chicago to take a compressed Masters degree in journalism that was a full year's study. She said hello, while looking stupid about it, and "happened" to be in front of the cubbies where the blocks and straps were stored, where everyone clustered to get their supplies. Kind of a massing of the class in her proximity, she with the red hair in a bun. And have I mentioned how the perps like to post red haired (aka Unfavored) gangstalkers around me, and seem to like to have bun hairdos in my proximity? Too often for regular readers I am sure.

Another sudden surge of better yogic capability came on too; I was much better at balances when normally I am totally messed with and cannot keep it together for more than 10 seconds due to extra-conventional interference, e.g. my foot moving sideways unbidden by me. Though, as the perps reminded me, they pulled this once before in the last two years for a one time event and then continued with the interference. So, it is difficult to know if this will be a trend, or just another infrequent reprieve from this particular fuckery.

04-15-2014
THE actual 12th anniversary of the fucking hell onset, aka, Day of Infamy (DOI), When the Perps Went Berserk/Overt.

The DOI of the apartment invasion (debut of "outing" themselves) in Seattle recollections came to mind, or more like, were planted through the day. Back then, the evening before, there was a SUV of dudes checking out my vehicle at 0200h outside 24Hr Fitness, a flush of dudes (four for that time of day) with a seeming holsters under their athletic clothes and running/hobbling on the treadmill with it. My medications disappeared from my locked locker at 0200h and re-appeared in my apartment when I got back (0400h), which told me that these mofos had some extreme capabilities. (The key to re-setting the combination lock numbers went missing from my apartment too as I later learned). Little did I know that they were hounding me since birth, and this was the eve of their "coming out", aka non-stop abusive skein that has yet to conclude. Other vignettes from the DOI were being carried aloft by six males and placed on the floor, brown plasma flashes that would cause me to crumble in a totally weakened heap, batteries that would roll by themselves toward me, a metal screwdriver blade that folded in half like it was warm taffy, the noise of dogs being released from cages, a hole being cut in the carpeted floor from below, the door moving laterally in the door frame and many other unconventional assaults/displays. Following that (some two hours worth I reckon), they created in mind a need to make an outside-apartment trip to knock on one particular neighbor's door, and then taking my Victoria Master Swim Club jacket to another apartment door across the complex, and when coming back, a group picture in progress of some 15-20 individuals arranged in two ranks, and then having a bath when back in my apartment and seeing an (attractive) woman from my office passing through my apartment. Other telepathic notions were planted in mind with supporting props like the curtains being raised to signify Olympic-like first, second and third place. I even got to see a person get teleported into my bathroom, one of rare times they let me see this fully live. One TI with whom I later communicated said I may have been put into an altered state prior to this apartment invasion. I don't know enough to understand the term, but I did feel somewhat stoned or floaty (with no apparent cause) through this phenomenal event. One thing for sure, my sense of temporal recollection was totally screwed with, and that NEVER happened until the DOI. I have always recalled facts and observations in the correct temporal sequence and somehow this faculty was corrupted.

Nothing too memorable harassment-wise today, save the visit to the doctor's office, and getting rebuked for not coming back to look at the test results (ahem, we know who can purge things from mind), one being a PSA, (Prostrate Specific Antigen), and it is elevated. Soo... a trip to the urologist in a month or so. (Conventional anal probe). No present symptoms, but the endless pissing of 3 months ago was the putative trigger moment to go through the motions of conventional medical protocol. And too, the mind set that it wasn't all that important and "forgetting" to make an appointment to review the results.

Busy on vineyard irrigation set up and repair; lake water is getting pumped up from 120' lower down and the water is being distributed to irrigate the vineyard, a portion at a time. I was in rain gear all day to deal with sprinklers going off and having to nudge some to spin, or else replace the impact sprinkler head. And cutting and gluing PVC to make repairs as one row had four breaks in it. The first helicopter of four on the day came over when I first started applying the primer to the pipe, my localized chemical ether disturbance. It isn't the first time that a helicopter came over at the moment of priming and gluing PVC, but as there were others today, I didn't recall the coincident events that deemed the aerial form of gangstalking.

Plenty of planted oil field fantasy job nonsense again. The perps tell me they want me to be exposed to all those deep down rocks (in slurry form) and their respective colors. Go f**k yourselves, as I don't think for a minute that I will come out of it any better financially or otherwise. They tell me that the woman at the hair salon from Drayton Valley, Alberta is part of the future oilfield job. So what; am I to believe Prevaricators Inc. who deal in lies beyond any known prior quantity? One thing I learned within a day of the DOI, was that truth was nothing what it seemed.

04-16-2014
 Rain outside today, sitting on rain water wetted seat of the ATV after a morning of  getting soaked with irrigation water pumped from the lake a 120' below (400m away) - haven't we done the water sources variation game enough? Seemingly not. This time they got me without my rain gear and gumboots on, like the last two days.  A small request of the boss turns out to be a full afternoon's soaking on my hiking boots and pants, though I did get my rain coat on partway through this stunt.

04-17-2014
I got screwed with setting the alarm, and woke up late, no time for a morning coffee, just the seeds and milk and onto getting ready in the bathroom. I had every intention to shave my face only, no other body regions, and it was only at the end of the day did I discover that I got screwed out of that intention. So no Teflon rub strip from the razor insert applied on me anywhere today, always a big deal for the perps in TI World.

On the drive to work a Keurig coffee service truck making a L turn cuts the corner of the opposite lane, where I was about to stop, in true Perp Penticton Driving School form. This bizarre driving habit is nothing new of course (since 01-2012) and I didn't think anything about it. When at the vineyard the Boss man offers me coffee, which I normally I turn down as two cups of coffee at breakfast has always been my (imposed) limit. I accept the offer this time though, and lo, the coffee was from a Keurig coffee (prepackaged coffee in little plastic cups) machine. Its all about the brown they tell me.

The "beginning of the end" at this vineyard is the planted meme these days, somewhat supported the Boss man needing to going over my winemaking notes with me, some two years worth and he keying it all in. Plus he wants scans of the test results etc. I say (internally), its your wine, and I'm your employee and he has a rightful expectation to know what I have done. He first couched his request as "best practices", a ridiculous joke for all the interference he runs and his often arbitrary style. Catch an agreed positive managerial term and then find out the poseurs hiding behind it. Sounds like my day jobs of long ago,12 years and more.

And with two job openings at other vineyards on my desk do I get on with making progress down this path? Hell no, it is not allowed, going through the motions is just as important as the real thing for the perps.

04-18-2014
Good Friday started with at least six major rage-ified piss-offs while making breakfast; a coffee ground mess arrived while my back was turned, "from" (as in putative conventional cause) the seeming leftover grounds that somehow escaped cleaning. Then when loading two spoonfuls of fresh grounds into the clean pot, why, a skiff of grounds leaped off the spoon and cleared the pot to land on the stovetop. Not content with that fuckery, some of it ended underneath the kettle sitting next to the pot in an act of unconventional gravitic fuckery. Just another passing moment in TI World designed to enrage the victim. I got poked and jabbed at least a dozen times while making breakfast; as usual, nipples, hands, fingers get poked by unseen force fields, aka action-at-a-distance abuse.

I still haven't made it to the great outdoors yet, now 1330h, and it seems a shut-in day might be the prescribed regimen today. Though, listening to music from this here computer, and then in disc form on my player seems to be a perp "need" for today. The perps put much effort into determining where my music comes from, and might well be continuing the duality of my music source; files or home disc player or deck in my vehicle. My order for a HDMI switch is now over a month old, and the outfit hasn't responded to my queries as to what is happening. The HDMI switch would allow me to switch between music sources as well as set the player up to get music from a computer. We cannot have convergence (or efficiency) if it doesn't suit the perp agenda, can we?

04-19-2014
Saturday on this Easter, always an odd day here as to whether businesses are open following a statutory holiday. The laundromat was surely open, and a surge of dudes in fugly shorts and ballcaps, at least six, spelled "forget it". So off to the ATM and a new (to me) laundromat, and hordes/trains of color arranged vehicular gangstalking, and when I get there, why, I was the only customer. I will take it, and better yet, there is someone looking after the place so I can get change if needed. And indeed, the perps are putting on the brown more of late; metallic tan vehicles, the odd mid-brown SUV and some fugly yellow-brown colors too. Usually brown colored vehicles are ensconced with a posse of grey-scale colored vehicles, white, silver-grey, mid-grey and black colors. Though, they are adding the odd red vehicle into these trains of late, and they even put three reds in file, though with at least one silver-grey vehicle mixed in.

And I see my online transaction with a music download site didn't get corrected; not only did I lose a few bucks and not get the download, additional funds didn't show up in my account. A three way fuck-up, and did I ever mention that this is straight out of perp training 101? Way too many times to be a coincidence as to how all these financial transactions go wrong, starting with coin operated machines and all the way up to dowdy conservative banks that somehow get it wrong, though much rarer in the latter case

The laundry is done, and the hordes of arranged vehicle trains didn't let up for all three visits (start laundry, unload and put some in dryer and take some at home to hang dry, and the final dryer load). One other customer showed up, parking in the spot I had parked in twice before and reversed in the one-way slant parking. That doesn't count the one on the second visit in the white car beside me, also reverse parked and the woman in a black and white top just sat in her vehicle for crissakes.

Yesterday was a shut-in day, and have I mentioned that the perps go berserk with extra gangstalking coverage after a shut-in day? Way too often I suspect.

I finally sorted some pics from last year; here are some;

An array of grey-scale colored vehicles with two dissimilar reds behind them. I cannot count how many times in a week they arrange red colored vehicle behind others, either as a static parking lot situation as above, or else dynamically in moving vehicles.

The bank with the green motif, and a few weeks ago a Fat Boy gangstalker was standing near the ATM, but facing away, and then he turns around 180 degrees, and had green dyed hair (4 days after St Patricks Day). Here we have "red spread', four reds and a red shirted mofo about to step out of the shadows to join the red vehicles in the sun.

More "red spread", with a white, mid-grey and a seeming dark green vehicle too. I can never figure out why they mess with red vehicles so much, apart from some generalities like distance dependence, spatial orientation and tonal variations. Parking vehicles under trees is another important aspect of this ongoing vehicular orchestration.

I am getting antsy for some reason, so I will post this a day earlier than usual.






No comments: