Sunday, February 16, 2014

Router, the Fourth

02-10-2014
A new and ridiculous public holiday in British Columbia today, called Family Day for crissakes. Anyhow, I am given the day off, all to ponder why would a new holiday be sprung on the masses? Hyper perp days are usually Mondays, and maybe because it is a whole day of loafing before I head off to yoga to see the darling pixie instructor again. Absolutely no romance, not even planted ideations, as she has a family life of her own, and besides, what sane person would want to join me down this rabbit hole of micro-terrorism, (thanks ESL) aka abuse at the hands of organized Pychopathic Confederacy via unconventional methods? No one, and no wonder so many people seemed scared shitless when I had made no threats or other intimidating gestures or hints all those decades prior to the Day of Infamy, when the perps went berserk/overt on me in 04-2002.

And just maybe the yoga center forgot this was a holiday anyhow, and needed to fill the room up some. And have we now  "drawn the line", as in detailing what kind of romance could possibly unfold in these circumstances? Only one where the other party is cute but deranged, and we know where that one would go. Because we did it before; ex-wife, ex-girlfriends (2), and two of the three were decidedly fast and loose with the facts, never mind the Fat Girl angle.

Am I the only TI who uses the royal "we"? Not in this blog often, but when they pull a stunt that has done before, my typical non-profane critical verbal response is, "we have already done it" (say, crumb arrivals, pulling items from my hand, having droplets of water arrive on the mirror from no seeming impartation of force etc). It is interesting that Edgar Cayce used the royal "we" when he was doing his channelings.

And so we are onto the fourth network router in some 8 years, with the prior two having no seeming problem until one day, they went on the fritz. The first one was hardly used, and it was a steel encased one that was replaced by a plastic cased one, which is what they told me was the most important difference. Why is it that so many things get damaged from inexplicable causes, often in the night, and are now given a suffix of their sequential order of all prior passings, be they network routers, jackets, shirts etc. And today, after avoiding this chore of setting up a new router after two weeks of infernal hassle, is when the latest one, acquired five days ago but doing "fallow time" in the shrink wrapped box sitting on my dining table, gets installed, as Router VI (Roman numerals for 4th).

Now later, post yoga. Only five others plus the instructor in class today, but they did bring in the leggy blonde woman who has been MIA for the past four weeks. And as always, she plants herself in front of the side mirror to block my view. It could be worse, looking at her Leggy-ness or my overweight frame doing some flexible contortions. Each time I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I am planted with the notion of "liposuction". Now, the mental banter, read planted ideations, is not if I am going to do this, but when. Three weeks off from physical incapability, aka healing, isn't going to sit well with vineyard employers, so maybe it will be a 12-2014 endeavor.

All day the notion of going to the tanning salon was planted in mind, and I finally ceded to the chatter and got my weekly tan session done this afternoon. Normally it doesn't happen on Mondays, or yoga days, unless it is afterward. This would the the first occasion of a tanning session in the same day before yoga. Well who cares anyhow? Not me, but as all things are under tight perp scripting, there must be some perp cosmic significance behind it all. No major tanned ladies in yoga class though, or darker non-Caucasians. Though, the fugly tattoos were out again; a new blonde woman had tattoo text running down her side and legs. Plus another that was 12' away, though hiding behind the center pillar for the most part. And lo, after three weeks of the dudes circled around the coat rack, evident when in re-enter the lobby after class is finished. Instead, there was a blonde woman in a red sweater, also in the same situation as when I first arrived. Apparently she is the new massage therapist.

Anyhow, I am rambling on and I must apply myself to the long running hassle of getting Router IV connected and hopefully solve my home network and NAS connection problems.

02-11-2014
No reprieve on getting a home network established; same problem as before. The perps know how to exploit every last possibility of glitchiness, and one's knowledge level to lay on more FUD and Fuckery. One day I will explore the quintessential acronym for what the perps do; besides Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. There would be Sabotage, Error, Mistaken Cognitive Events, Rudeness, and Stalking. I was always hopeless at Scrabble, no doubt due the cognifive clobering, either in general or situation specific. FUDSE, or FUDES maybe?

02-12-2014
A overnight snow melt today, now nearly back to bare ground after three weeks of white fluffy ground cover. The soil was goopy like a big cow pie, and much the same color. No doubt snowmelt infused soil colors are important to the perps, just as irrigated soil, as well as the causal water sources. And of course, wet objects make for a different color, darker usually, and that too is important for them. As are the soil energetics properties, as seen with the myriad of soil coated vehicles that manage to get ahead of me. All those regular vehicle colors, white, silver-grey, greys, black and metallic maroon red, are now coated with a film of soil, likely from various sources for color variation, and same for applied thickness and if wet or dry. Who would of thought that dirty roads were so complicated (or else offered a cornucopia color and energetics testing)?

I had plenty of high altitude overflight jets today, at least six for half a day, and the only one I looked at had contrails coming from the tail section, which is where they must install the contrail making gizmo to keep it out of the wing-engine turbulence. And also, some kind of blackish ring shaped emanation came off this aircraft as I was looking up. Ditto for emanations coming off the EC120 helicopter with its soft puttering noise. This would be consistent with the masers I see all the time in various forms; blackish fuzzy balls, straight or arced lines, or else a big pulse wave.

And what was with the perp plasma games at lunch time, going inside the house after a few hours of pruning vines on the snow covered soil? Again, a whole field of green light came on, as well as dimming down the contrast. At least they turned it off sooner than last week's post-snow green plasma show. And a bright plasma light came on when at the gate, before I would make a turn from the driveway; an intense dark green 4"x1" beam that would stay in my field of view, no matter if I was in or out of the vehicle or which way my head turned. Then they made the same size plasmic rectangle into a red color for some curious reason.

Other perp excitement today was two orders from different businesses, and both arrived today when they were made 4 weeks apart. Both orders were for wire and connection products; audiophile AC cord, audiophile USB cord, and a Displayport to HDMI adapter. It would seem that this is another round of perp testing as to what my AC cords are doing to whatever they are researching, very possibly related to to music heard at the same time. And yes, the AC cords do make a slight difference which will improve, per audiophile term, after 200 hours of "burn in", (meaning use). Lindi Ortega gets first dibs on listening to a CD via expensive AC cord, and I am smitten.

02-13-2014
A major swarm and tailing this morning, vehicular gangstalking that is. A boom truck let the pack, one of those high platforms for power pole maintenance. It was white colored, and was followed by two white pickups. It would seem that they were a commercial outfit launching their crew, but no, they went separate ways after that, the boom truck preceding me to the traffic light to S bound on the Highway 97, same as me. I passed it, and then had a swarm at the next light, and then it passed me as the green light turned in time for it continue at speed and not stop. I passed it again, and had the usual two or more "pop outs", road traffic coming from the sides and making a turn in front. Then a hotshot dude in a brown pickup needed to get ahead, and blasted ahead of me to get in front, all to occupy the L lane. And a white tanker truck then was ahead, and lo, if it wasn't a shit tanker, those septic services vehicles. And while coursing the next mile or two, the boom truck had a posse of vehicles around it, all going the same speed some 200' back. I suppose they need to swarm each other if one of them has been closer.

A metallic red maroon vehicle tailed me some 80% of the trip to the vineyard, taking the identical route from the turn-off, and then again on the second street, driving past me when I had turned off into the driveway. I haven't had such obvious vehicular tailing since late 2002 when a Fuckwit rode 6' back of my bumper down Hwy 17 for 25km. That was when the plasma emanations, green and bluish puffs, were transfered between the vehicles.

And another morning time disruption jerkaround, the third this week. This time, instead of cancelling the alarm on me like two nights ago (pushing the setting knob back down after I pulled it up), they screwed me into sleeping an extra half hour and lo, if there wasn't enough time to do anything but regular breakfast and a shower and face shave only. Normally, I do a follow-on body shave after a shower, and then take a second shower to cleanse me of the swarf. This system works well, and is relatively quick if one wants more than a face shave. So that meant no teflon rub strip applied to me anywhere but my face, and it seems to be a big deal for the perps, these variable shave areas after starting me on the habit in the first place.

All day pruning today, and the usual aircraft coverage; six high altitude jets, two commercial flights, two noise-maker single engine aircraft and a helicopter (single instances). And at least 10 sudden on-off sunlight stunts, timed to coincident extra road noise and to me making pruning decisions or taking action, e.g. the instant of making a pruning cut. And have I not long blogged about the incidences of arranging noises at these same pruning cut events? I think so, but it is here for the record, plus the new twist of having the sun burst out at these very same moments. What should I call it; weather-stalking, sun exposure stalking, sudden sunlight onset stalking, etc.?

02-14-2014
Nothing romantic suggested itself today, and thank goodness for that given the planted ideations during this past week. Perhaps they gave me a day off from this nonsense so the rest of the surveilled world (however large it is), could indulge and the perps could monitor the neural-psychic signature of such behavior/notions and compare it to what they did to me in the preceding five days.

A full leg wax to finish the day, and with two cosmetology students working together it took only 30 minutes. I was glad for that, though no major conversational exchanges as they had their heads down and were busy. And too, the perps wiped my recall as to the cosmetology student who did it last time, and it took me (read, was allowed to know per remotely planted facsimile of my own recall) at least five minutes to figure out it was the same girl as last time. I couldn't believe it, as I never, ever, forget an attractive face, (or any other for that matter), and I was totally dumbstruck at first and pondering if I had met this person before. Yes, I did, five weeks ago and I don't forget faces ever, and can usually bring in all associative information about the person based on face recognition. Another "never before" cognitive "failure" (read, mendacious and adverse remote real-time memory defeat).

02-15-2014
Saturday, and the laundry thing again, but no surge of Fuckwits today. Though one woman did step in my way, fresh from the change machine, and then crossed behind me to return to the change machine. As usual, the usual rudeness and not the least (apparently) concerned that she got in my way.

Quicken is getting fucked, as I cannot pull up an item from the list, as it just won't plain work. I have to key in the Category by hand, and only then do the categories pop into the field. That this same feature works 99% of the time and craps out occasionally, tells me it is Sabotage Season, aka the SS at work.

Another Quicken de-featuring is the calculator is going on the fritz again, so I had to use a hand calculator. Both of these "glitches" erupt about every 5 weeks or so.

Then the assholes stripped all the graphic elements from my Yahoo email, as opposed to stripping 30% of them out for the last week just wasn't good enough. I get the entire text only, and pushed to the left, making it essentially useless to figure out what is going on. Then the instructions to press Esc or move the mouse didn't work, as these normally right the infernal mess.Just more of the usual

I suppose the recent update to Windows might have "caused" this mess, but my reality is that any computer application can go on the fritz with no apparent cause. This one Yahoo Mail stunt just happens to rip out all the lines, buttons and graphics and then leaves only the informational essence, and one useless app. A workaround is to use the IE browser, but I see that it pulls a blank page in and sits there doing nothing. From bad to worse, and why does this insane shit keep getting done to me? Over 11 years of this insane abuse, and at least th 30th time they have pulled a Yahoo Mail obstruction of this kind, and for what?

And I am totally screwed in getting my NAS working, as the Synology support didn't respond to my email this week, and now the fucking email is hooped.

And the self-fixing hot water pressure problem is back on; it self fixed itself after the landlady blew me off about it being a cold weather problem, and didn't respond via texting when I pointed out that only the cold water runs outside, and all hot water is generated with the hot water tank inside. Later that day, the hot water pressure problem fixed itself, until today and after my shower. As mentioned in previous blogs, I had a hot water tank/pressure problem at each of the three houses I owned, going back to 1990. So it would seem that my ambitions of fixing the local network to get my NAS working isn't going to happen this weekend, which was my central item to get done.

More screaming infuriation over this email display problem, and while IE could display Yahoo, and not Yahoo Mail, I can only assume must be more perp fuckery designed to piss me off all the more. I tried to use Yahoo Help, and lo if that didn't blow up and not display anything. As for Firefox, it could not display anything of Yahoo, news and everything else. So... onto Chrome, which I have studiously avoided as it sucks a whole lot of personal information off the computer. And lo, if Chrome didn't display Yahoo Mail perfectly; no more of the strangely numbered boxes instead of buttons and the rest of it, and that was when Yahoo Mail was working (still usable). But this stripped down elements version I have got today, and in the past, is not plain functional. And it is most odd that it now "happens" in IE, which was my workaround until now. And I see that this here Blogspot is also working normally, when it wasn't before, as the Following blogs didn't show up for the last four months.

I got hit for a two hour nap attack this afternoon, the perps wiping me out after about 20 minutes of reading "Accessories After the Fact", Sylvia Meagher's well documented analysis of the Warren Commission's pathetic investigation, (more like an extended denial diversion) into the JFK assassination. And here we are some 50 years later and we cannot get to the bottom of this because the very people who ran the show then are still there. The Secret Government that is, who seem to pull all the strings, and per Brice Taylor's book, "Thanks for the Memories", a recent read, we learn from Henry Kissinger that the US President really doesn't have much power.

Onto more dysfunctional impositions; the universal disc player won't play video on this here LCD when the PC isn't on. I had a two purpose LCD display going over ten years ago, and now it won't work. I got a DVI splitter two weeks ago and that didn't even cut it for the PC DVI display. That got tossed and I got a Displayport to HDMI cable adapter to remove the excuses for not showing video, and lo, it doesn't work at all. I think I need a smaller technology footprint as every time a new initiative gets connected, it fucks up. The NAS, and now the disk player for video. Bad enough they turned the server rack into a nightmare, and we are talking about hardware, not the ever mutable and fuckable software problems. I took a fixed shelf off the server rack, intending to mount it elsewhere, and lo, if the holes don't line up. Exasperation upon exasperation this week, but hacking one's email takes the cake for Psychopathic vituperation.

More screaming at the assholes as they like to have me key the wrong letter; thinking "L" and keying in "M" which on keyboard, is one row apart. If I could, I would end this insane imposed hellish misery in a heartbeat.

02-16-2014
The last thing I wanted to do was spend time online, but as it imperative for communication, here I am. Just to up the ante of the Synology NAS box hassles, they send me an email with nothing in it. Can we now declare Synology's help to be perfectly diversionary, as this spoofed version of their "support" has been nothing but a 6 week string-along. Though to be fair, it has been off and on with router hassles, and then hard disk hassles, but we are back to the beginning now, trying to figure out how a home network can be run without this grievous barrage of No Help Support.

And to jinx the above hassle, aka "support", why, Chrome has decided to send my outgoing emails to me as well, just to confuse me into thinking I got a reply right away.

And we have done the confusion thing earlier this week, though not the first time, as the assholes had me "forget" to take my phone to work, and so the vineyard owner lent me his, and it was his daughter who answered to say, "hi dad", because the name of the phone owner comes up on her phone. I have done the dashed expectation stunts countless times, (e.g. needing a certain specific food item but no stock), but I would call this particular stunt "erroneous supposition", though a simpler term might be in order.

A relatively calm shut-in day all this Sunday; though hassles can erupt at any moment, including keyboarding. The perps like me reading JFK assassination books, and so the reading of "Accessories After the Fact" continues. Talk about a damning analysis, and all that was officially done was to ignore it. Translated, the Warren Commission didn't want to know, and did their best to keep the lid on. And why would the perps want me to know all about this? So they can re-insert knowledge into people's heads directly; no more brutal stun guns and electroshocking to purge memories from forming, per Brice Taylor's book, "Thanks for the Memories". That of course, is my idle speculation, but the perps have been very persistent over the years on keeping me up to date on assassination and 9/11 thought.



No comments: