Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family Day Holiday

02-11-2013
A battle with a pink warning bar that kept popping up in this here Blogger. Then a dialog box re-directing me to another server. No choice in that of course as what else was going to happen? The same warning bar popped up yesterday, though with the action link at the far right, and now it is to the left of this text.

Anyhow, a new statutory holiday was declared for the province of British Columbia, and it is [three more pink pop-ups without even making a keystroke; now a smoke alarm has gone off next door. Now thumping has erupted] called Family Day. Yep, a day off for the salaried folk, but not for me as the boss man has two 500L he wants emptied of wine and cleaned for his load of bulk wine that he bought from another vineyard. Soo... I was very busy today, doing cleaning of the recieving vessels, (stainless steel kegs), and then pumping the wine with this wretched pump that has to be filled with wine and the in/out hoses too, and only then it works (barely). The advance pump chamber filling and connected hose filling is called "priming"; always purchase a self priming pump to negate extra perp sabotage if nothing else.

The perp stunt of the day was to drop the head of the steaming cleaner into the keg and make it unretrievable so far. These kegs are 20lbs or so, and one has to arrange it upside down but still getting room to get one's fingers in the 2" wide mouth in attempting to retrieve the item. So far, no success as they keep confusing or confounding me as to where the end of this object is so can drop down into the mouth, and then I can pull it out. But somehow, I cannot get to the end of this object before it squirts sideways and out of my grasp. Understand this; it is an opaque stainless steel vessel vessel, and the perps can manipulate the object inside of it to foil me in attempting to retrieve it. I don't even get to see inside as it has to be propped up in the upside down position.

And pumping and blending white wine, then red, and a mess to clean up. What else is new?

The oven doesn't work on the stove, just the stovetop burners. The perps are delivering more refined fuckery after they took out the whole stove with a power circuit "failure" four days ago. And the manager isn't availible on the motel phone.

02-12-2013
Heavy red colored vehicle coverage tonight on my evening sojourn to the supermarket. Even a final red brake light show opposite to where I parked my vehicle at this here motel.

Some 800 liters of red wine arrived today, part of the boss' horse trading, ostensibly. But it "happens" to come from a vineyard of the person I worked for last year, three weekends or so at his personal property. When nothing is a coincidence in this orchestrated existence, this is makes it all the more curious. And the boss said I could take a bottle to try out. And for some reason I did not connect (read mind control) the number of red gangstalking vehicles with having a bottle of red wine in the vehicle.

A dude herd gathered outside my door just when I wanted to depart for grocery shopping tonight, some 10 min worth of male banter.

Then pounding and vibration tonight, at least six instances when sent into a quasi-nap that they wakened me from by my own snoring. The putative cause was running Fuckwits outside on the open walkway, but as this hasn't happened here before, it had to be very heavy Fuckwits and/or extra unconventional methods.

The fourth dude yap session has erupted outside my front door, presumably the smokers again.

02-13-2013
Internet connection hassles again; the digital cell service one night, then it goes kaput, so on with the local motel wi-fi and so it has alternated every night for the last three.

Yoga after work; kind of like a stakeout with about 15 women in place when I came early, and then the Fat Girls came in a few minutes after me. Worse yet, one Fat Girl parked herself in front of me and had capri pants on to reveal a L calf tattoo. Two Unfavoreds and the ongoing spectacle for the full class duration too.

And much like two weeks ago, my two parcel mailings arrived and I had some 10 min. to open them andreview the contents and go off to yoga and evaluate the contents some more. The UPS parcel should been delivered three days ago based on past experience, but it seemed the perps wanted a "double brown" event; two parcels from different carriers arriving on the same day.

Later I learned that one parcel was an amalgamation of two orders only 30 min. apart after the perps screwed my first order up, I made a second one. Even later, I learned that they had presented an order of two weeks ago in place of the order I thought was sabotaged. It was, but I had no idea that a whole prior order was swapped in its place. Nor was I allowed to figure it out at the time. I got billed shipping for two orders, and recieved them as one. And also perp skullduggery at work when I asked the UPS person who phoned for brokerage (ransom as it turned out), fee clearance if there was a second order I could also pay for. But no, she could not find it. Then the next day, UPS called again, and then told me that the brokerage fee was paid and the phone message was a mistake. I asked about a second parcel again, but as I wasn't given a tracking number, I was hooped.

All this fuckery over orders and shipments, begining with a spoofed email that had the wrong order presented to me. Then another order to get the items that I wanted, to then have me thinking all week about two orders were coming, but were amalgamated as one physical parcel, but billed separately. Got all that? And why this insane, petty and deranged fuckery over orders, shipments, extra phone calls, billing and delivery?

02-14-2013
Yapping dudes outside my door tonight, and at least six separate events. Three of the yapping dude events were timed exactly the same; after I got off the couch and did something else. Also on tonight is pounding and shaking this place as a leadfooted gangstalker goes by.

02-15-2013
Same deal; dude banter eruptions outside each time I get off my seat, then pounding and vibration mixed in too.

Yoga gangstalk again; a blonde from Washington State came for the class. A little unusual for an out-of-town visitor for yoga, but as the perps routinely arrange vehicles from out-of-province/state and have them sit in this motel parking lot there for weeks, I am not too surprised. And they put lithe cute girls around me in yoga today, a rare exception to the past trail of Fat Girls, tattoo-ed girls etc. Mind you, the instructor was balding, large gutted and male (three Unfavoreds). Perhaps the perps wanted to keep the instructor as the only Unfavored specimen in the class.

When I was walking to the yoga class they put on a bald male gangstalker at a restaurant who also popped out onto the street for me him to see him yet one extra time before I crossed the road at the traffic light. I suppose they were getting me bald male-ready before the class.

The mud flicked vehicle arrangements are a big deal of late, especially red vehicles in the evening sporting a fine film of soil on their vehicle. Those color games again with soil. And I took soil science way back when I did my forestry degree, and dug a few soil pits along the way. This past year I dug 200 holes for planting new vines at the vineyard I work in, and I suppose that fitted the perp abuse/research theme of soil/earth energetics study. As does their extensive stalking with petroleum carrying vehicles; e.g. fuel tankers, used oil pickup vehicles, heating fuel trucks etc.

And I see they put a soil flicked vehicle outside in the motel parking lot, as the first vehicle visible when coming down the stairs. This same parking stall had a way fugly flat deck trailer heaped with boxes under a brown tarp for a week or so. Thankfully it is gone, but its predecessor, a way fugly plywood walled trailer was moved to the entrance way and parked there. There is only so much fugly they want me to see at once it seems, and then every so often, a full out freak show erupts (fugly people as a subset of all things fugly).

02-16-2013
Saturday, and little initiative go outside, save the laundry room. I saw my hand towel had arrived back, the once pink, now lavender colored towel used exclusively for drying my eyeglasses each morning owing to accumulated scuzz each night. The two week experiment of using the motel's white towel for eyeglass cleaning has seemingly ended, though it may re-occur.

And diamond sharpening this afternoon that begat a 4x hacking dude outside my door while  I was using the newly aquired diamond lapping film to sharpen my hand pruners. That these lapping films are graded with a color code must also be interesting for the perps given their profound and abiding interest in me when sharpening any steel. Or even using a knife or scissors; I don't get why they are so berserk over cutting edges, cutlery, cut up objects etc. Surely they have invaded enough slaughterhouses and gathered all the needed data surrepticiously without hounding my ass for over ten years. Never mind that former human combat utilized swords, arrows etc before the days of electromagnetic pollution we now live in.

And lo, if the adhesive backed lapping film didn't have a "failure"; three different grades had their adhesive somehow not work while attempting to stick the film to a clean steel surface. (And we are talking about the three-em company products no less).That begat a trip to the supermarket late this evening to get contact cement and later glue down the film. And lo, if they didn't screw me yet again by having the glue consolidated into lumps under the flat film  that I couldn't get out and had to later scrape the glue off with Goo-Gone, another current product under intense perp scrutiny. More of the chemical ether perturbances I suppose, along with additional male banter outside, coughing and hacking and as a finale, shaking this suite from a supposed leadfooted Fuckwit outside.

02-17-2013
Another night of the couple chat from next door; the perps wake me up deep in the night while the seeming couple next door chat for some ten minutes and then put me into sleep again. They, both the couple and the perps, are so consistent on this, once per night for the last week at least.

An outing to get some food items brought on my vehicular gangstalking parade; three vehicles ahead and one behind all making the same L hand turn off the highwy as I did. And the vehicle cleaning bays were all busy with extra waiting vehicles behind them, the fourth interference/obstruction in four weekend days. Somehow the notion to have a try after work didn't come to mind in two weeks.

Some extra weirds were added on to sweep ahead of me and then return to loiter behind me to show off his shoulder badge, though not a LEO. This was to accompany me getting skunked (not finding what I was looking for) on my usual hemp seed that I purchase as they "happened" to be out of it for the first time in nine years that I have been using this particular brand. And as the perps skunked me on getting some two weeks ago for the last Wednesday in the month for 20% off, one can be sure this gangstalker vignette was planned to the microsecond. Not to mention that my cashier "happened" to be coming by when I when I placed the one and only cooked chicken in my shopping basket. And lo, if she wasn't the only available cashier as I skedaddled after the weird was coming for a third gangstalking pass. Such is shopping, like a fugitive. Or, as a certain album title suggests, "a prisoner in diguise".

And a mud-flicked B-train (trailer and pup trailer) gasoline tanker truck ran a late yellow light to make a L hand turn to then lead me for three driving minutes to the highway. I say bullshit on this one, being a Sunday today.

All my efforts to get the blu-ray player to play a disc on the in-suite TV came to naught; the TV recognizes the HDMI cable source but won't display the playing disc. Such is this existence being totally fucked down to every last endeavor, even turning a page in a book can become a rageified experience. Though of late, they perps have me complain/rage (when they let me) in a hoarse whisper to keep the pretense of disturbing the neighbor's peace. All being gangstalkers of course.

Another round of emo-trashing tonight while watching the 60 Minutes piece on the Africa Mercy Ship. I knew it would be full of freakish disease pics as well as negroes, so I listened instead. And still the perps made me feel emotional about it which isn't like me at all, even if I had been watching it. I wouldn't feel a thing if they hadn't interfered with me.

And "blonde-washing" on the TV news tonight; they bleach the newdesk color out to about half of normal, only when the darling blonde woman is the anchor. Later they overlay horizontal banded lines from the previous ski conditions scene over her face.

And having worn headphones for parts of the day, the perps now plant the suggestion that I am still wearing them. So on they go and I now get to listen to music while putting this together.

Onto posting this as another violated day closes.



No comments: