Friday, June 26, 2009

A Question

No true blog posting today after doing two jobs, and the tiredness is catching up. As it "so happens", the car dealership cleaning job will be over by the end of July. We contractors are being replaced by an employee, a reverse of the typical contracting out, say, "staffing in" maybe. The managed mind-fuck "response" it that this is a blessing in disguise, and being blase. The perps can make one accept nearly any slings and arrows, and this job, albeit part time, kept the wolf from the door for the past 7 months, so I am a little pissed that I don't have this option come September.

But the real question is, how do I manage my Firefox Bookmarks to send a subset of them to someone via email, probably as an HTML file? In other words, I would like a folder specific export & append. The entire Bookmarks file is over 24Mb, huge, and is a pain to deal with if manually editing. Any experts out there? The iMacros add-on looks promising but I cannot find a route to what I want. This should be simple, but it isn't. Naturally, the noisestalking has increased while contemplating the macro route, but I would really like something canned. And I am not sure the full set of pre-packaged macros is there.

Thanks in advance

No comments: