Monday, November 17, 2008

Mellow Monday

1715h
Not so mellow that I don't know I am being harassed, but less so than in past weeks. These are the usual days that I return at a stayover at the abode of the First Feral Family, my paren'ts. There was dinner at my in-town brother's place, oddly without his native Indian sort-of girlfriend, even if he did set a place for her, and then made some excuse that she might be coming later. My father, on the dementia act/condition depending upon how one looks at it, sat in her normal N. end of the table with a black colored back bolster on the chair. The usual behavioral oddities emerged over the evening, though there was one incident beforehand, when my parent's picked me up outside my place.

2130h
The mellowness didn't last too long with a request from a recruiter to fill out a bunch of forms, and then the games began in messing me around in attempting to use Open Office Writer. And because it isn't the parent Microsoft product, it really means Open For Sabotage and all manner of sudden display changes and jumps that no software would ordinarily do. A total fuckover, and I suppose the big idea was to have me give up and undertake a later attempt during daylight hours as so often happens. Nearly any repetitive event of viewing bookmarked webpages gets the daytime and nightime versions of when I am allowed to do this. That it happens to be a word processor requiring me to craft some descriptive details about my job experience, instead of passively reviewing webpages under differing ambient lighting conditions might suggest an escalation of complexity the perps are after. And too, I got all the usual outside noises timed to page changes as well the planned piss-off moment, aka rage-ification stunt.

A comment from the unwashed got me an interesting near-local link, though I don't know anything about this person, and nor do my diligent contacts in Nanaimo, some 90mi. north of here.
Judge hears $2-billion lawsuit against Wal-Mart, Microsoft over brain control
Nanaimo man has launched a bizarre civil suit against major corporations
Paul Walton, The Daily News
Published: Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A judge has refused to dismiss a "bizarre" civil suit brought by a Nanaimo man, who is seeking

$2 billion in damages from Microsoft, Telus, Wal-Mart, the RCMP and other defendants over alleged brain-wave control, satanic rituals and witchcraft.

Justice Fraser Wilson heard from five lawyers on Monday, arguing that the case brought forward by Jerry Rose is so outrageous it should have been dismissed immediately.

Rose's claim states "that he has been subject to invasive brain computer interface technology, research, experiments, field studies and surgery" and also named the University of B.C. and the B.C. College of Physicians and Surgeons as defendants.

Jennifer Millbank, a Nanaimo lawyer hired to represent Microsoft in the case, said that Rose's two-page statement of claim is "nothing short of bizarre" and that it would be "impossible this would ever be a case for trial on the merits."

But Wilson, while admitting the case was "certainly an unusual one," said he had to be convinced there was nothing in Rose's claim that could not be litigated.

Millbank said there is no scientific evidence to prove brain control is a possibility.

"I think this is akin to someone saying they sustained injuries because their boat fell off the edge of the world," said Millbank. "My clients ought not to be subjected to what is a nuisance lawsuit."

Wilson raised the notorious case of a CIA-sponsored experiment at McGill University between 1957 and 1964 in which people without their consent were given LSD and other drugs. But Millbank said that in this case there are no material facts that a court could act upon.

Microsoft had no direct contact with Rose, and his statement of claim gives no details on how or when the defendants may have harmed him, Millbank said.

Rose, reading from a three-page statement, said the mind-control harassment continues with "brain-drain technologies" under the RCMP and tactics to prevent his case from going forward. Rose said he is asking for $2 billion because of a computer technology he invented that was stolen from him.

"I'm not a lawyer, but I have proof," said Rose.
One must be greatful for all sources, even if not particularly analytical ones. (As I typed that, I got a sudden frequency change in the constant ear-ringing I get). I have being trying to get in touch with the appelant to offer him my support or even a statement, but to no success. Another not-meant-to-be.

And I encountered another link theme today, that of workplace mobbing, though it is quite what I had thought it was, albeit systematic and summary. The experiences are at this link to K. Westhues' experiences at Waterloo University, and that of others who got run out of their respective positions. I would call this more of a whisper campaign of character assassination, timed to be overheard at pre-planned moments and impugn the reputation of the victim. Based on the "mobbing" term, I thought it was the equivalent of gangstalking by one's coworkers, but as Westhues defines it, that is not the case. All we need is another term being diluted and bastardized, which I have come to think is also a perp agenda given its ubiquity in culture as well as the TI community. But I will refrain from the wider conspiratorial perspective as it is just too speculative to be included here. This blog is all about the nitty-gritty of the consequences of covertly applied abuse and nonconventional energetics and their outcomes. The bigger picture is the designed coincidences which don't usually have enough certainty to be included here. In other words, this blog isn't the whole story of course, but it should be consistent enough that any reasonably objective person would find the trends and see the patterns. And in fact, I have had comments that remarked on the improbabilities and yet is logically consistent.

2235h
While I am filling out this posting for tonight, another news item, Military Investigates Amnesia Beams, has some relevance to those of targeted abuse by covert means. Though, the reality if one accepts my premise of being harassed in all its technical advancements, is that conventional military and spy agencies are really not the ones with remotely applied extra-conventional gravitic and etheric manipulative technologies, but are mere material world do-ers of the real powers behind the events that pass for news, or at least to some extent. I find the article interesting as it mentions electron beams and light beams to incur memory loss; I get plenty of plasma light flashes in any given day, and sometimes they erupt when I make an association the perps might of not planted. With my "improved recall" of all things trivial, (now constantly operating), the perps seem to be fishing for more recall associations and possibly eliciting for ones they have not yet quantified. It is simply amazing how there are so many recollections that they bring to mind, and yet many are so odd that I am astounded as to why the Fuckwits thought they were relevant. At other times, I know that the recollection was long forgotten, and so identify planted thoughts in this way. In either case, I am usually noisestalked when these supervisory thoughts occur, and sometimes with maser and/or plasma beams momentarily displaying. Similarly, for dreams, as they have taken on new vividness, persistence and technical depth they never had before. As mentioned in past blogs, the perps can now defeat my "dream bailout" capabilities, and keep me in unpleasant dreams for as long as they want. My native abilities to awaken when dreams got too intense or bizarre is now remotely governable and defeatable. And by extension, anyone else they have targeted, which would include plenty of naive subjects. If a worldwide advent in deeper, darker and stranger dreams erupts, you heard it here first. I suspect the perps would begin such a program, if they do at all, over a longer term horizon of some years, all to maintain their covert intrusions; patience and discipline (as I know it) is their biggest asset.

No comments: