Monday, September 29, 2008

More Games

1735h
I was controlled to shutdown the PC early, at 1600h when I nearly always go to 1700h or later before a dinner time shutdown. The only compelling reason, later supplied by the perps, was to make another attempt to clean up their lint attack on two pairs of my underwear, events detailed in yesterday's blog. That these linted items laid on the bathroom floor for a day was likely part of their plan, and too, I used a red delinting brush which I am sure was a big part of the fuckery, given their propensity to flash me with red plasma beams and place red objects in my view.

The reason might have been something to do with the fact that I had some more runner beans with dinner, courtesy of my perp abetting mother, as it was from her garden plot. The perps haven't let me eat greens except at their place or when out for dinner since 2004, save last week's green bean "gift" from the same source. J. K. Harms notes that red and green are opposites in his matter wave reclassification of color energetics, and I often seen red and green colored vehicles together, and yellow and blue ones paired as well, another color energetics opposite pairing.

The perps have been on a green color fetish of late, and even arranged some green vehicles around me last week, as well as having a negro driving a two tone green vehicle ahead of me last week while driving the last causeway section before the ferry. And lo, if he wasn't parked in the next lane onboard the ferry and then he came in close to personally pose (gangstalk) for five minutes beside our vehicle in full view while we (First Feral Family and me) were waiting for disembarking instructions. He then went back to his vehicle and stood beside it for no seeming reason for at least a minute before letting himslef inside. As it "so happened", one of the freighters at the nearby Pt. Roberts container terminal was also colored the same green as the negro's vehicle. In any event, the perps are increasing the number of two tone vehicles and the complexity of the green color combinations, either as single vehicle colors, or of multiple clustered vehicles.

And the perps have been annoying me with extra noise of late, and "forcing" (read, planted response) me to put on the green plastic earmuffs (hearing protection) of late. I haven't used them so much since 2005-6 when they would plant water leakage noise overhead, even if there was no plumbing there.

The job searching has taken on a strange turn; no email responses and no phone call responses, some being the same agency. And these are laborer kinds of jobs, nothing too demanding of intellect, and still no response. The recession issues haven't made it to here yet, and somehow, fewer jobs and indifferent employers has erupted. It is still too early to be sure that this is a trend, but it wouldn't be the first time that my mere presence (in person, by phone or email) was treated as if toxic. After getting myself all prepared with safety toe boots and work clothing, it just maybe that the plan is "suck 'n fuck". That is, bait me with a certain outcome, have me prepare for it, and then withdraw the initial premise/notion that guided the prepatory activity. The perps are now telling me that it is office job time, but after the shenanigans of this summer's daffodil bulb picking, I cannot see them giving up this kind of potential for job disruption and moving me about. It just doesn't seem consistent. Who knows, the perps might be demanding another "do-squat" week, as last week might not have been enough for whatever objectives they have around this long known theme.

Yesterday's visit and stayover at my perp abetting parent's, aka the First Feral Family, was the usual gangstalking bullshit. My father was doing his usual posing in the doorframe to the adjacent room, and this skulking was done in very dim light conditions, which seems to be a way that the perps visually parse Unfavored subjects into manageable (for them in some way), elements. Later my father did some standing in the adjacent doorway with a sidecasting desk lamp on behind him, which cast his shadow into the living room before he was visible. He then slowed his arrival down to let his shadow fall on the floor for longer, and then only presented about a half inch of visible face and body in the doorway. I took this to be another instance of displaying limited portions, (aka "peekaboo" games) in keeping with this same act that has been playing for some six years. That he is near the top of the Unfavoreds is likely something to do with this seeming visual redemption fuckery, as he has the most recalled abusiveness of all known players in my past. I take this, and much of the freakshow games, (presentation of other Unfavoreds), to be the perps' method to stimulate subconscious reactions, ones that I am not conscioulsy aware of. And it would seem that this third party knows much more about these than I do, and occasionally allows me some insight into their rationale. The Indian Lake Project offers potential insight into long past military sponsored skullduggery with children, and the timing of its apparent activities in the late 1950's fits with me being 3 to 5 years old then.

I am getting the overhead rumbling noise as I type this up, references to past abuse seeming to be a hot topic for the perps along with mentioning their ongoing gangstalking games and much of the plasma flashes and maser games.

There is an all-quiet order in effect, and after listening to the motorcycle noise, loud mufflered vehicles and the rest of the noisescape all afternoon, it is eerie to say the least. They have also been flashing my display screen of late, rewriting the contents of this blog as I am typing as one example, often in concert with a transient noise from overhead, usually clunking. But this is also the dusk onset, another silly time of the day for the perps, and perhaps that is why they moved dinner up earlier. Often the daylight timing dependent games will repeat over several days with the same weather conditions, and then they will bring in greater degrees of cloud to complete their light and color games.

2120h
The all-quiet did not last longer that 20 minutes before a full-out noise assault of loud mufflered vehicles and motorcycles, there being no plausible reason for this noiseburst as commute time is long over. Each time I removed my fingers from my ears, intending the long trail-off of noise had abated, they scripted another vehicle noise to begin the instant my fingers came off my ears. These went for as long as four vehicle noises in succession, a new record in their string of improbable events.

A major upgrade of basic software = major disruption in TI World. And so it was with an upgrade to FireFox 3.03, and that included adding clownish graphic enhancements, heavy on yellow colors, to the Bookmark Manager. And the term Bookmark Manager was removed from the dialog box at the last upgrade to be "Organize Bookmarks", and this time they went one worse, keeping the same dialog box name, but titling it as "Library" in the tabs at the bottom of the Windows display. Keeping bookmarks in a library is a stretch, but hey, in this orchestrated existence, I have to be glad for any logical continuity, even if tenuous.

The graphics display is a whole lot more snappier in this new version of FireFox, and that is all for the good as I had turned many of the graphics off as it was becoming too disruptive with all the jumping about as each new image was included in the web page. No doubt there will many more "features" to discover, and for me to ponder as to the design behind it, pissing me off being a given.

And so the FireFox upgrade (har, har) has occupied at least two hours tonight, and I am still working through it. The most useful feature has been stripped out or hidden, that being the text resizing option from the View commands. The beauty of FireFox is that one can go into the parameter settings, though I see that it is less intelligible than it was last time.

The FireFox Bookmark Manager is where I initiate all my web browsing and is a predominant display that I reference all day. And to my chagrin, the sorting has been messed with, and even if I reset it, it lapses back into a random order. Surely a "feature" to piss me off if nothing else is. And I see that the Bookmarks Manager/Library has a stronger yellow theme, likely in keeping with the ongoing increased yellow color exposures the perps like me to see. I can only assume that they have their color exposure agenda planned years in advance, and I have no idea how they influence matters to "happen" the way they do, or that I have my own made-in-perpland version of FireFox they want me to think is the standard. In past blog postings I have noted that it appears that I am not even running on my own PC, but off a larger networked host, so anything goes when it comes to managing my online environment, me having the least choice of all. All that expense in keeping my PC going, and the irony may be that I am running off someone's else kind donations of computer time.

And to annoy me all the more, the Bookmarks Manager/Library has one quarter less active screen display area, as a "new feature" has cribbed the space, and there is no standard Windows commands that can resize this visual intrusion. Perhaps it is their way of saying that I need to get a larger LCD monitor, as they had me pricing out 19" and 20" models, and they can be had for less than $300, which is amazingly inexpensive given the price of them one time. This 15" LCD monitor cost me $600 in 2003 after they broke the one that I had, also 15", and the perps make sure that there is plenty of horizontal scrolling to disrupt the visual continuity of web pages. It is likely that this is more of the above mentioned partial visual obstruction games again, just a different delivery method.

I can only assume my heightened alertness over the FireFox upgrade/feature degrade and attempting to reset it back to what I had before was of intense interest, as the above mentioned noise eruption was timed while I was messing with the presentation and display. At first I was alarmed that Adblock Plus wasn't installed, leaving me subject to all the wild gyrations of the Flash and advertisements that I had long blocked. But it seems that FireFox isn't tuned to reload the add-on updates, and once I got that figured out, I installed the latest Adblock Plus version, and hopefully will remain free of the frenetic displays and other visual perturbing annoyances that now come with web pages.

And it was interesting to read that one of my TI confreres, Gangstalking World, has had an epiphany after due dilligences, begining to tie in other covert actions to the grand design of the perp objectives. We TI's get a ringside seat to all manner of orchestrated events, as our own harassment is typically an microcosm of the bigger world picture. Of course we don't gain any credibility out of it, and I rarely go into the string of possible associations that I might detect in world events to that of the Gestapo Posse that has me so contained and controlled. Or, if you think I am being too conspiratorial and reaching in my observations, let me know directly via the comments.

The reason for that I am being cautious about how much I attach to the global TI agenda, is that Rachael O., a TI whom I feel has one of the most perceptive emotional readings on TI experiences, has indicated to the TI community at large that there is getting to be too much conspiratorial assumptions, and writes;
A plea to all activists posting info ... try to remain reasonable and not go conspiracy nut...I also try to illustrate my points when I can and show proof...In order to get anyone to listen to us we have to act like we are already in a court room...When you are writing a piece just pretend that the enemy is right beside you...
Yep, they are right beside me, and in my head, and have even dropped the notion that the juxtaposition of the above two TI links just might be another arranged coincidence. Enough, she said...

2230h
Getting rid of bookmarked links that have been hanging around; a scattershot of passing interesting links.

A wrongful conviction investigation report concludes, and what happens, they blame the convictee's (now exonerated) activist mother for delays in the wheels of justice. I have had a few wrongful accusations hurled at me, mostly Before Overt Harassment began in 2002, but that these occur often does cause me to wonder if it doesn't serve another party, the one flipping the hem of my underwear as I write these very words. The report reads in part;
The commission calls for the federal government to create a new independent body in Canada to review allegations of wrongful convictions.
And of interest, there have been past calls for such a permanent independent body to study these cases, and it hasn't happened yet.

And is there a defacto police state in the US? This is from over a month ago at the Republican convention, but the story is one of beating down the protestors weeks before they got out to protest.

Another recent piece by Naomi Wolf, citing the "Palin-Rove police state" concept, and drawing from her experiences that were conveyed to her by;
Bruce Fein of the American Freedom Agenda, a former Reagan official, warned me three years ago that the Bush team went after a Republican who had crossed them through cyberstalking: they messed with his email, messed with his phones and I believe messed with his bank account -- he became a cyber-pariah, unemployable and haunted. With modern technology, there really is less place to hide from the state than there was in East Germany in the Cold War era.
More daunting is the "cyber stalking" she describes among some of her colleagues;
Almost everyone I work with on projects related to this campaign for liberty has been experiencing computer harassment: emails are stripped, messages disappear. That's not all: people's bank accounts are being tampered with: wire transfers to banks vanish in midair. I personally keep opening bank accounts that are quickly corrupted by fraud. Money vanishes. Coworkers of mine have to keep opening new email accounts as old ones become infected. And most disturbingly to me personally is the mail tampering I have both heard of and experienced firsthand. My tax returns vanished from my mailbox. All my larger envelopes arrive ripped straight open apparently by hand. When I show the postman, he says "That's impossible." Horrifyingly to me is the impact on my family. My childrens' report cards are returned again and again though perfectly addressed; their invitations are turned back; and my daughters many letters from camp? Vanished. All of them. Not one arrived. Try explaining that to a smart thirteen year old. Try explaining it in a way that still makes her feel secure and comfortable.
I haven't experienced such rabid intrusions myself, but the shear impunity of these crimes upon a highly respected and influential journalist is appalling. Read the article at the link above, and it seems there is a darker undercurrent that some are tapped into and are wilfully promoting. The big question is, can Obama turn back this seeping tide, or will he end up in a box like the last president who resisted the dark forces, often said to be over initiating the Vietnam conflict? Too conspiratorial? If anyone can provide an reasonable answer as to why the US went into the Vietnam conflict, and have repeated the no-rationale exercise in Iraq, and also include a reason for the noisestalking as I write this, (overhead pounding of 12" of concrete floor/ceiling), I would be much obliged.

Time to call this one done for the day, and this blog posting ended up way different than I had planned.



No comments: