Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vision Fucking Again

1020h
I am getting constant vision impairment fucking again, this time starting before breakfast and getting to rage level complaints as to this fuckery that I am being subjected to. The perps wanted me cranked up for the moment when I assemble my single slice of peanut butter and jam toast I have each morning. Normally, they piss me around so I am at least vocalizing my complaint at the time, but today, the fuckers decided to enrage me. And note, they did not govern down the volume of my voice which is what they did all the time in the last residence location, the putative rooming house.

I cannot understand why these sickos won't come out of the closet and defend themselves and seek cooperation, but instead, are content with their experimentation taking many magnitudes of time longer while they jerk with thousands of targeted individuals (TI's)from their remote control rooms, wherever they are. As I type, I am getting constant horizontal lines of yellowish plasma that are jumping around, and this is what they do in their more benign moments.

I got fucked out of phoning into the organized conference calls of TI's last night; there is a group almost every night of the week now. Some groups are more focussed on activitist operations, others bring in lawyers and others who could have a stake in this, and there might be a few that are a general complaint session. My perps make sure that I miss the start times, am "clued out" as to the content of each group's focus, or otherwise am rendered to be too dysthymic to bother calling in. All so I can continue to be kept out of contact, much the same with email these days. All I get is spammers, and even these get noisestalked when I delete them.

It is another rainy day, this time with church bells that are actually occuring on a Sunday for once. I suspect this will be another shut-in day, as this appears to be the trend, keeping me in place for most of the four days between the yoga and exercise days.

1225h
More games online; missing files, then newly discovered password protections on files I downloaded (and all other searchable information stripped from the file properties), vision impairments ongoing and the ususal noisescape additions. This is all over bookmarking books in both my Bookmarks Organizer and my file directory along with mind-fuck games to have me do this twice by making me "forget" to search in the first place. More tiresome and sick minded intrusion at the levels of perceptions, tasks, logical task order and the notion of completion. It is fucking sick to be invaded to this level of dysfunction.

1400h
The perps are ragging me big time today, usually over small matters, but incessantly so. A general list is; pulling items out of my hands, subverting my vocabulary with their selected words, realtime hacking my typing (I haven't made a normal single pass capitalization yet today), planting misperceptions (wrong cupboard, drawer etc.), vision hacking, masering and plasma, browser takedowns again, ceiling pounding (only a few times thankfully), etc. Hell on earth in other words, where one's thoughts are not one's own, and the governing agency is malicious as they are thankless for all the mind-fuck discoveries they have made from me.

Another of today's "extra special" harassment is the faux touch sensations; these are real sensations of being touched or walking into something except that there was no physical interaction. That is, I did not physically contact, say a chair, as I walked by, and yet the sensation of touching (brushing by) did occur often with a characteristic noise. These go on all the time, and are pissing me off intensely, and still the assholes keep this up. Sometimes it will be objects; typically while cleaning the dishes, the assholes will make it seem that the coffee pot collided with the sink when it was two inches away. Both the sensation and the noise suggest contact, but it did not occur. Sometimes they zone me out so I don't know what happened in especially flagrant violations of conventional physical forces.

I am being fucked with today in a way that I have only a vague sensation; its as if I didn't quite totally wake up, this cloying unawareness with coincident vision fucking.

1540h
I am going for a Feral Family Gangstalking visit soon, so I will call this a blog and be done. Translated that means that I am going to visit my parents and they will be performing gangstalking routines around me. I only go because I am mind-fucked, and also to relieve myself of boredom in being kept incommunicado by the perps. And as I typed that a huge whacking siren noise went off, as if I live on an emergency route thoroughfare which I don't. Then a follow-on rumbling from overhead, as if their sliding glass door was overhead (and not 8' away like mine) and was 500 lb overwieght with gravel for bearings. Just more of the usual.

Time to call this a blog, even if it hasn't been reviewed for the many errors it doubtless has.

No comments: