Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An Open Letter to Clinicians; new 07-16-2006 version

As sure as the birds roost in spring, the perps dig up their regular bogeyman rationale, and invoke the "clinical reasons" for being in this state of perpetual hell. There have been three of them in three days, one who made an unexpected visit the day after a new shrink visit yesterday. In the case of today's visitation, I got the usual clinical blinkers on from the one who first suggested that I go into hospital, and what a mistake that was (05-2002). I got screwed for a three week confinement and being gangstalked and severely zapped in the hospital, and then the social worker there conspired to not tell me about the lack of Canadian health care coverage until I rang up a $7,000 tab that I later negotiated down to $5,000. My mother paid it (or at least took the invoice) in an unusual act of charity for all of her complicity in this nightmare, including giving me over to this venality at birth.

So I wrote the dirge below as a challenge to any clinicians to explain all this before they lay on something like "paranoid delusional", "psychosis" and the rest of their unsubstantiated (paid-for) clinical disingenuousness. Yes, I am getting scared (rational paranoid) they are going to pack me away for another round of debilitating treatment like last time. So if this blog stops without me giving any notice, that is the likely cause. And by dint of planning, there is no on-line access in the hospital and the nearby public one shut down.

An Open Letter to Clinicians to Explain Associated and Bizarre Non-clinical Events
with Their Diagnosis

This is my life as a TI, 07-16-2006, v.2.2

These are some of the more consistent events of a nonclinical nature that have been ongoing or have occured since 05-2002 and are not related to any course of medications, be they deemed "causal" (per clinal diagnosis or cover story/fabrication, take your pick) or those deemed ameliorative (same caveat). This is factual information and should not be considered to be interpretive.

Most of these events described below occur frequently, if not daily or nearly so, and to date, have not been included in the entire context of my circumstances except by me, with few exceptions. The only exceptions are Dr. Scheildrop (belatedly) who I saw from 2002 to 2005, and on my last visitation (01-2005) who (finally) suggested "persecution", and my ADD counselor in Seattle, himself once hospitalized for psychosis, who indicated that what I was experiencing was NOT psychosis related.

Vehicular Gangstalking
  • repeated clustering or streaming of the same colored vehicles (approx. 4 - 8) around me in traffic. Also observed by my brother who was driving one time. The most consistent vehicle colors that cluster around me are; dark red metallic finish, dark green metallic, silver grey (same as mine), and white. The navy blue, mid-red, black, orange, brown and light green vehicles are selectively placed in the latter part of a sortie. Sometimes these colors are changed for a greycard type exposure: black, white and varying greytoned vehicles will cluster about my silver grey vehicle, possibly with one other non-neutral color. Other configurations are also consistent, e.g. being the last vehicle in a train of 5 to 15 vehicles in city driving,
  • racing me in traffic for no seeming cause,
  • early morning (0200h to 0600h) groups of traffic that are coordinated to pass me one vehicle at a time,
  • firing laser or plasma beams at me and/or my eyes from other vehicles while driving, three occurences (2002 only),
  • at a traffic control, a lead vehicle in the lane will stop partway into the crosswalk nearly every intersection,
  • backing up in the middle of the street in front of me on a busy thoroughfare.

Ambulatory Gangstalking
  • the unrelenting coincidence of apparent shoppers or staff at every location in a store where I wish to visit, even during low traffic times (shoppers are often wearing oversized backpacks),
  • a profusion of seeming pedestrians &/or store staff near me, often coordinating in locations to pinch me in and to get closer than is normally socially acceptable, or who otherwise cluster around me on the street, in stores and any other public locations. Often they are wearing color coordinated clothing like that of Vehicular Gangstalking (e.g. greys, white, black, red etc.see above) and often appear behind glass, then not, or conversely, outside of a vehicle, then inside,
  • an orchestrated extra aggregation of staff and/or pedestrians at checkouts each time I retrieve my wallet and pay for my items,
  • an unusually odd re-occurence of some (approx. 12) personnel who appear to have gangstalked me in Seattle, then later in Victoria at my apartment building, where I hike, where I shop (multiple locations), my optometrist's office and in a fire department callout in my apartment building. Also, friends of mine in Seattle are associating with my friends in Victoria whom I have never introduced nor reasonalbly expect to cross paths, seen jointly hiking when doing same.

House Care, Current Residence
  • grey markings are re-applied overnight to the kitchen floor two days after cleaning and incrementally every few days,
  • slashed counter top while out (I use a cutting board all the time),
  • olive oil droplets on the kitchen floor that appear overnight, and disappear the next night,
  • slashed painted area of the stove controls area,
  • continued progressive black or white markings of furniture, doorway and hallway walls.

Noise Events, Current Residence

  • strange usage patterns of neighbor's water with the onset coincident with webpage display changes, external noise sources, specific word processor actions (file saving, correction of text, adding or deletion of bookmarks, or in off/on bursts each time I awake in the night (for no known reason),
  • tapping noises overhead that then proceeded down the wall which would of required upstairs and adjacent neighbor cooperation,
  • the noise of emergency/siren sounding vehicles, loud motorcycles, "tuned" mufflered passenger vehicles and heavy duty vehicles that do not materialize on Fort St., the adjacent thoroughfare, where my apartment is positioned to see at least an alleyway's width of the complete street.
  • ear muffs which I use to block external noises slowly develop a horrendous din, ringing sounds and crackling in both ears.
Income Tax Re-assessments
  • four income tax reassessments in four years over the same item in which I have won each time when I never had any re-assessments for the previous 30 years of paying taxes.

Computer Intrusions
  • there is constant non-standard Windows behaviour with select, cut & paste, often in association with the selection of grammatic article "the" and Noise Events (above),
  • there are additional users on the computer I cannot get off (no "apparent" authority and am the designated PC administrator),
  • there are strange random charactered name files on the computer I did not create and cannot delete ("locked by another user"),
  • most web pages have greatly reduced graphics which are incrementally added back with continued usage over a period of months or years,
  • frequent blocking web page actions; saves, checkout, purchase,
  • strong whitish late day emanations from my LCD display screen (PC) that cause severe eye reddening,
  • wrong pages displaying from selection of a window and excessive crashes of the web browser (no other system problems).
  • a 3" x 1/8" straight line routed vertical cut on the plastic facia of my PC. First as a routed slot with a black painted groove bottom, then some months later, it was cut through the plastic cover, and on a third pass, was filled with a transparent plastic to view red and green lights behind the panel.

Current Appearance & Clothing
  • age regression; a sudden (over 4 weeks in 2004) incursion of becoming significantly younger looking by about 20 years,
  • my sway back was straightened out about the same time and the abdominal musculature improved,
  • veins have become prominent on the back of my hand,
  • zappings in the same location in my neck above my adams apple, once (2002) also painful ones in my head,
  • whole or partial body "zappings" as if being electrified momentarily with simultaneous overhead ceiling or adjacent wall sourced rapping noise,
  • my face has taken on an asymmetric appearance, my right eyebrow is 1" higher than my left side eybrow,
  • my underwear hems are constantly being pulled and/or flipped often in concert with transient environmental noise and/or changes in my position and location,
  • my shirt is often being gently pulled when I am sitting at my desk; usually it is manipulated at the same location, 3" - 4" below the neckline over my spine, and sometimes in concert with the same on my chest area.
  • a possible clinical exception to this list; spontaneous bleeding on my nose, free from where any shaving razor travels or lesions, and the blood droplet sits in my lower peripherial vison field.

Visual Phenomena, Vision Perturbances, Current Residence
  • transitory plasma and/or maser beams are evident in my apartment almost all the time, even emanating from people on occasion, and they may emanate from, or pass through, others who visit (witnessed by others at the same time),
  • constant "ghosting" of images onscreen (PC) usually in color variants of extant display colors as extra onscreen colors and also as patterns projected offscreen (on bezel) and beyond it.
  • apartment hallways have a constant and palpable "plasmic fog" as well as plasma beam emanations down the hall or in parallel or oblique directions,
  • plasma beams, usually red and orange, appear over and beside my keyboard and cause no harm if my fingers penetrate them to reach the keys,
  • similar plasmic ghosting and some maser and/or plasma beams occur when hiking on trail, though much reduced from my residence,
  • so-called eye "floaters" in optometrist's terminology that have become extremely active and scoot about in my vision in pairs in formation, and can even track my reading line, and zig-zag toward me (seemingly) within the vertical confines of an object in my vision,
  • reading books also have the same characteristics as text seen on my LCD display (PC); plasmic ghosting of text in yellow and bright white emanations from the page.

Family &/or Friends Behaviour
  • no mention of obvious age regression (above) or bald area disappearence in 2004,
  • periodic starings at me for no reason whatsoever by persons I don't know,
  • they engage in similar gangstalking behaviour (standing still near me for no apparent purpose),
  • both brothers smirking at me on every visit as to my plight, clinical or not,
  • no objective or open minded inquiry as to analysis of what is happening, my current wellbeing,
  • no discussion of future plans, income situation or lifestyle inquiry,
  • an event when (2003) I dispatched my parents to see their "handler" (my words) to end the then infuriating facial maser strikes, in which they did (depart at least), and the maser strikes were stopped. They never inquired as to the outcome and specifically avoided me afterward (when I was living there) and have never mentioned it since,
  • cessation of contact of all three hiking friends within one month, through no untoward action by myself or other discord.

Consistent Experiences with Other Harassees and So-termed Targeted Individuals
I have spoken with at least six others who experience identical harassment activities which also include application of pain, pressure and muscle vibrations by remote means. As a very brief introduction to many hundreds of websites that discuss the same non-clinical events as above, see:

  • Eleanor White of http://www.raven1.net/
  • Citizens Against Technological and Covert Harassment of: http://www.c-a-t-c-h.ca/
  • Electronic Harassment of: www.eharassment.ca
  • Mind Justice of: http://www.mindjustice.org/

My story is written (and cannot be updated) up on;
  • http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/ajh.htm
  • http://tiworld.blogspot.com/ (current events).

The Cummulative Improbability of a Significant Number of Coincidences
Many of the above events are highly improbable in a single occurence, and yet they re-occur consistently. But cummulatively, there would be even less likelihood if the above were random events, and yet, I am the only one who applies any objective analysis as to the collective improbability and conveys this to family or clinicians. In response, they simply don't reply and go mute and attempt to change the subject. And, of note, any family discussions always begin as if they haven't remembered any of what I have told them.

And also of consideration, most of what has transpired above fits with the pattern of past odd events and behaviours of others through my entire life before the above events began in 04-2002.

In my opinion, the above activity strongly suggests non-consensual human experimentation and organized harassment by way of unconventional (action-at-a-distance) energies. If a clinical diagnosis cannot explain the majority of the above events, then I humbly suggest that clinical causal is fallacious and specious and serves only as a cover story. Furthermore, there has been no clinical association whatsoever between any medication course (anti-psychotics) and above mentioned events (in four years).

AJH

2 comments:

James F. Marino said...

Have been reading your posts since accessing your Website through
Derrick Robinson's. Long time TI
by the NSA and FBI since a former
FBI agent named Raymond Migliore
had me placed into the NSA's remote neural monitoring system
25 years ago.

Have experienced everything you have including the co-opting of
family, friends and neighbors in my harassment.

The gangstalking became horrendous as of the Spring of 2003, replete with the color coordinated cars
in stalking mode that you speak of, cars with their flashers on,
street theater with various skits
being played out etc.Far too much to list here.

The local fire department got involved with sirens etc. All letters to Senators were ignored,
except one that I was CC'ed on in regard to this harassment.

The problem is that in the beginning we are not made aware of any of this, even though our families and friends get coopted into it quickly enough and threatened if they do not participate. I need to emphasize the word threatened here because that is exactly what happens.

They are told to take part in the harassment or suffer the consequences. My family are wonderful people, but have been
very tough to deal with in the past three years, due to the harassment they have been subjected to, which they have in turn taken out on me in the way
of trigger words, phrases and objects.

The objective for the perps here
is create a hatred, and the FBI and Homeland Security (Or the Fascist Bureau Of Intimidation and
Heartless Security as I like to call them) are very effective in accomplishing this.

I am also subjected to synthetic telepathy, have been sexually assaulted by this technology and
had it used to attack my heart muscle, lungs, kidneys etc.

I should also add that I have been a chronic Lyme disease patient since 1993 and while being bedridden for many months each year
from 1993 to 2001, I was repeatedly attacked with this weaponry.

Spied on 24/7/365 even in my own bathroom and bedroom and had my
emotions, libido etc, tapped into
and manipulated by this federal pond SCUM.

Since that day I have been documenting all of my harassment.
Recently the feds had my Website deleted, as it was gaining more traffic. Now I have begun a new site on my blogger and another Angelfire site as well which for them moment is not getting any traffic (so there is really no reason for the feds or their goonsquad to attack it).

I also contacted Vicky Kindhart at the MCForum and it took 6 months for me to get my story posted.
I won't even bother sending an update since I have no idea if she is being harassed or not and don't wish to have the feds attack her.

I left the private MCForums after
being subjected to the same old
harassment by other TI's --trigger words and phrases. I also left Alan Barker's MCactivism group because he was coopted into taking part in the harassment and I did not want to disrupt that group.

I stayed on the private MCForum which one day just ceased to exist.

I now no longer bother to associate with anyone on a regular basis, since it just offers opportunity for the feds to find another venue to sabotage. And I don't want to be the cause of other TI's being attacked or being coopted into attacking me.

TI's getting coopted into attacking other TI's is a very common problem, yet hardly ever
mentioned by these support groups.

In a way its good because you no longer depend on anyone but yourself for moral support.

In case my tv programming was also
intercepted by the NSA and their own MC programming was inserted into our Cable system.

This caused me to give up watching TV -- not a bad thing at all by the way. As it has allowed me to purge myself of all of the garbage that we get fed by the mainstream media and its disinformation campaign.

I did find that this motivated me to find more time to read and I have been spending thousands of hours each years mining the information on the Internet to learn more about Mind Control,
and many other topics which most people would not even have any curiousity in looking for.

While the MCForums newlist is kind of hit or miss and does off a venue for perps and other TI's to attack from, the MC archives is a
treasure trove of excellent articles based on every aspect of subjects that our media and libraries will not go anywhere near for fear of Government intrusion.

I have made this the focus of much of my research since it offers such a wealth of useful information.

As for me posting my accounts,
I just post my information on Websites including the IMC's whenever possible (which the feds usually either have hidden or deleted since it covers their crimes in detail).

I am very empathetic to your plight, and wish to express my
sorrow to you. Most people have no idea that this harrasment is
24/7/365 until you commit a jailable offense, or either driven
insane and institutionalized, or
commit suicide.

The real problem is that we become so conditioned to read between the lines, that each and every e-mail we receive we immediately look for these triggers whether or not they are there. BTW.. in most cases on matter how carefully hidden, they are there.

Your accounts are among the most genuine that I have seen. You don't seem to be anything other than exactly what you describe --
someone tortured by these Satanists with high tech weaponry
who take great pleasure in causing us pain and suffering.

I do not wish to intrude into your life, and to be quite truthful, am really not looking for someone to correspond with on a regular basis,simply because the perps ALWAYS manage to interfere in one way or another.

I just wanted to let you know that your accounts did not go unnoticed with me and I have added your Website to my blogger which I have listed below.


One caveat that I must make here.
One of the goals with these perps is to bankrupt us. And they will do so in anyway possible. And the the medical field is a key focus for them since what they put us through can easily make us look
like we are in need of psychiatric attention.

And physicians are readily coopted to take part in the perp's harassment, since they are powerful nationwide network that
is able to control anyone through the use of force if necessary.

No doctor will resist their requests unless he wants to suffer their wrath.

I had a Great Neck psychiatrist
who took $10000 of my family's money in an attempt to entrap me
for the feds. This was not only fraud, but because he took over
$1000 he is also guilty of grand larceny. I had another doctor fabricate the results of a lab test which I ended up paying $1000
for.

And of course the insurance companies always find a way in which to avoid paying for these tests.

I have also had a pharmacy replace my medication with a placebo on more than one occasion, restaurants either undercook or overcook or poison my food with sedatives or viruses etc.

As for my family, the best I can do for them is to stay away from them, simply because I am the reason that they are being attacked by these perps. They come at what you love.

So we are forever in a no man's land being setup on a daily basis
as unwitting experimentees by the refuse on this planet.

The best thing I did was to get away from these doctors as quickly as possible, because they became one less venue for the attacks.

As you well know, there is no venue that is safe from the perps whether they are local or as in my case federal. And they will do whatever it takes to drive you insane. They get paid to plan their days around what we do
and to come up with creative ways
in which to attack us with plausible deniability.

Their goal is also to use this technology to get us to act in some way and assault someone,whether they are pumping all sorts of deviant garbage into our minds or just antagonizing us to violence.

The real issue is that if we had committed legit crimes they could arrest us. But we haven't so they use this psychotic methodology
to drive us crazy - of at least attempt to.

It sounds like you have no fear of them. Moreover, you like to ridicule them. This is a positive aspect of the TI, because these perp's have giant EGO's and they have a very difficult time coping with people who see them as the pathetic joke on humanity that they are.

As with you, I neither fear them, nor do I allow them to get away with anything they do to me without going after them in return for it - albeit, unlike them, my attacks come in the way of posting the truth about these criminals.

Another caveat: be very careful of getting TI's putting the bite on you for money. While most are legit some are not -- in fact some are not even legit TI's but instead infiltrating support groups in efforts to attack us.

Remember that with the COINTELPRO
when the attacked the Black Panther party one of the highest ranking Black Panthers turned out to be an FBI agent -- so they are very convincing.

I have given nearly $1000 to two targets over the past year.

One was a man who was well deserving of it and I am glad to have helped him.

The female, was not. Not only did she take the money $200, but she then continued to take part in my harassment using trigger words and phrases.

When you are getting the shit kicked out of you and someone offers to help you, you don't kick them in the teeth when they do, which is exactly what this person did to me.

I have forgiven her for it, but I will never trust her again, nor will I ever give money (which I can ill afford to give now) to anyone else targeted. It is not that I don't want to, but getting burned like that taught me a lesson.

Rather then take up anymore space on your blog I have included my blog as well as the page that I started in July of 2005, after I was crashed into by one of these miscreants while sitting on my motorcycle waiting for a traffic light to change.

To those who say these feds will not try to physically attack us
this stunt of theirs is known as
assault with a deadly weapon.

Since this cowardly incident I document everything.

Take good care, and remember that there are millions of TI's around the world who are being harassed and cruelly tortured in much the same way that we are, and fighting the daily battle with the miscreants who haunt us.

http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/jimbo_1/page733.html

Best,
Jim Marino
US Government Synthetic Telepathy Target/Activist

AJH said...

Jim,
Thanks for your kind words, and it is gratifying to be validated as there seems to be a concerted perp effort to prevent it.

I am of the belief, especially noting all the suffocation death disasters of the past year in all manner of circumstances (drowning, mine disasters, air disasters, building collapses) that there are many more that are paying the ultimate price for being "followed" and not overtly harassed. (And there was a whole lot of overhead pounding as I composed that).

What all this is adding up to I don't know exactly, but there are Earth to human energetic interactions that they don't yet fully understand, hence some disasters/death deep underground or in deep water (e.g. a ferry disaster that doesn't add up in this province).

AJH